Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

starlighter
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Sep 2007, 6:18 am

Sometime happens to me that, when I'm with NT's and they dont' feel comfortable with me for any reason ( I don't know), they start to sing,( obviously uncomfortable) ... in front of me, it's so weird .. what could I do for not making them feel uncomfortable ?

Cordelia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Sep 2007, 6:21 am

Wow! They start to sing? I have NT's that will talk to each other infront of me, like I'm not there. And they are talking about me.

treeheart
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Sep 2007, 8:00 am

most NTers don't know how to react or behave around us, just like we don't know how to react or behave around them. and one way they do around us is just to ignore us and pretened we don't exist....
that is probably the most ice-cold reaction we can get from them.
of course there are other ways...like what Cordelia said. like there are three people in the group but it is only a two way conversation. when that happens, and i try to talk i just get shut out, so i leave, that happens alot.

my parents are nice, and they try to understand what i am talking about, like the other night i told my dad i found a great buy on something on ebay, and i went on and on, and on saying how much i am excited to get it and such. mostly because i was just glad that someone was nice enought to listen to me, 'cause my sister has a probelme of doing that. and i don't have many friends to talk to, if any at all. my dad is use to me by now, i am 20 years old, and he knows that it is normal for me, and he just smiles.
thank goodness for my dad. :roll: