Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 9:32 am

Something specially for Harry Potter fans :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2157788/1/T ... cal_Zodiac

Does a description of a month you were born in fit to you? Under what a sign are you born? I must admit that in my case (January) the description harmonizes with reality :lol: but in spite of being materialist, I'm also a type of artist - a rare mixture :lol: :wink:

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 4:07 pm

Fwooper - May – Witches born under the sign of Fwooper are natural happy-go-lucky and very emotional individuals, they enter relationships extremely easy (although they usually regret that later); men Fwoopers resemble their animal patrons very much, which means they „jump from one twig to another”, women who would like to build a nest with a Fwooper will be sorely disappointed, just as any employer trying to appoint a Fwooper to a key post in a company.

Lucky number: 12

Gem: Lazurite - eliminates such shortcomings as recklessness and the lack of perseverance.

Tree: Apple

I was once happy go lucky, but not these days generally. Can be emotional. Don't fall into relationships easily, so nah...not totally right.

Slink
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Sep 2007, 4:14 pm

I am neither a freaking flobberworm nor a Hufflepuff. I can't tell which is the worse insult. :x

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 4:17 pm

Flobberworm – February – Wizards from the sign of Flobberworm are usually very quiet and thoughtful (as a rule in school they get into Hufflepuff); romantics, they easily fall in love (repeatedly); in professional life they prefer to occupy subordinate posts which do not require responsibility; they often display surprising sensitiveness and imagination; the sign favourable to poets, writers and clairvoyants.

Lucky number: 4
Lucky gem: Beryl – brings luck in the matters of the heart. The one who posesses it needs not to worry that his or her beloved’s heart will turn towards another. It also enables one to stay faithful.
Chrysolite – intensifies spiritual powers and increases the ability to foresee the future.

Tree: Oak

I am not quiet and thoughtful at all. I AM LOUD and RUDE! I will almost certainly go to Slytherin. I want to rule not follow. Poetry is for the weak.

I'd say this thing pretty much described me. :P

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 4:49 pm

Unicorn – June – Wizards from the sign of Unicorn are brave and faithful, but they usually have very high expectations towards their life partners and rarely set up families, which explains clearly, why the unicorn is the symbol of virginity.

Lucky number: 9

Gem: Opal – it makes the good better, while it intensifies evil in the bad. It brings luck in all doings, but only to a noble man.

Tree: Olive

You know... yeah. :D This is quite a good description of me I'd say lol. 'The symbol of virginity' - that said, is true. I don't care about that tbh atm... most people of my age feel pressured... why should they?

Also yeah - I don't think I care at all about the prospect of having children either, at least atm.
The other things I can relate to - although I don't care about the virginity thing, or the children thing, I do like to be in relationships.

High expectations towards life partner? Isn't that obvious tbh, as it's your 'life partner'? lol

I gamble in this stuff... that bravery maybe?
Faithful no doubt... I ain't a sleazy guy - at least I'm of the oppinion that I'm not.

jaleb
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 10:27 pm

Dragon – December – the maxim „Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus” describes the character of people born under the sign of Dragon well – extravert, intelligent and creative, at the same time very irritable and not able to take criticism very well. The sign favourable to talents in literature and sports, as well as divination. Famous dragons: Kassandra Trelawney, Ludo Bagman.

Lucky number:6

Gem: Topaz – helps concentrating, makes investigating complex problems easier. Invigorates the mind, gives words the power of expression and persuasion. Warrants the goodwill of superiors and bestows the gift of foreseeing the reactions of others.

Tree: Fig

---cool! I get the dragon!! ! and it is not a bad description of me either :)

"Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is
fighting some kind of battle".

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2008, 4:36 am

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2008, 11:46 am

Hamster – March – People born under the sign of Hamster are characterized by optimism and self-confidence, as well as inexhaustible energy; as the sign patronizing the beginning of spring, the Hamster symbolizes renewal, change and contentment with the physical side of existence (meaning: he or she likes to eat).

Lucky number: 3

Gem: Amber – gives the clarity of mind and purity of emotions, bestows the difficult ability to maintain serenity and understanding among the storms of life. It protects from charms and spells.

Tree: Rowan

Do you know - thats pretty acurate!! Im pleasantly supprized :D

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2008, 2:12 pm

Marmot-January. Have a predilection for tinfoil. Display an excessive fondness of jewellery.

Well I could've been a Flobberworm since my month almost hit Febuary.

I make beaded jewellery BTW.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2008, 5:03 pm

Quote:
Marmot – January – Marmots, as everyone knows, have a predilection for tinfoil; witches born under the sign of Marmot often display an excessive fondness of jewellery, whereas men Marmots for the most part are materialistic, there aren’t many artists and poets among them, instead, the majority of them gather material posessions zealously, they are thrifty and provident; their main rule is „to have is to be”.

I'm not materialistic, especially for jewellery.

Quote:
Lucky number: 1

"One is the lonliest number."

Quote:
Gem: Chrysoprase – the gem recommended as the luckiest one for businessmen – merchants, bankers and people dealing with lots of money every day.

Ooo I wish I could deal with money everyday...

(sorta contradicting myself)

Quote:
Tree: Fir

Evergreen...

Last edited by SilverProteus on 15 Mar 2008, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nico
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2008, 5:11 pm

Thestral – November – the sign of mystery and sentimentalism; the end of autumn predisposes to reflecting on the meaning of existence, Thestrals are born pessimists. Sensitive, sad and of poor health, rarely get involved in political or social life. The sign favourable to artists and scientists. Famous Thestrals: Albert Camus, Paracelsus

Lucky number: 11

Gem: Selenite – has strong arcane characteristics, catching the eye and speaking to immagination. For it can protect us from the evil and attract the good. Awakens deep intuition comparable to clairvoyance and helps solving difficult problems.

Tree: Weeping willow

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 10:44 am

Quote:
Duckbilled platypus – April – Platypuses are people of unstable personality, as weird and mixed up as their patron, you can never expect rational behavior from a Platypus; nevertheless there are as many psychopats among Platypuses as spontaneous people who can leave everything in a moment, and grabbing only one travelling bag, catch the next portkey to Australia; one thing is sure – you can never get bored around a Platypus.

Lucky number: 17

Gem: Sapphire – gives the clarity of mind, inspiration, the capacity for intuition, selflessness, depth of insight into problems, persistence, humility and serenity.

Tree: Jasmine

As accurate as a horoscope can be.

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 12:30 pm

I am not a fusking Flobberworm!! :x

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 5:37 pm

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 6:48 pm

I'm a panther, and I am a bit nervy, and I should not be under-estimated, and I am good at spells. My lucky number is 14, not sure about that.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2010, 1:34 am

Thestral – November – the sign of mystery and sentimentalism; the end of autumn predisposes to reflecting on the meaning of existence, Thestrals are born pessimists. Sensitive, sad and of poor health, rarely get involved in political or social life. The sign favourable to artists and scientists. Famous Thestrals: Albert Camus, Paracelsus

Lucky number: 11

Gem: Selenite – has strong arcane characteristics, catching the eye and speaking to immagination. For it can protect us from the evil and attract the good. Awakens deep intuition comparable to clairvoyance and helps solving difficult problems.

Tree: Weeping willow