Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

time
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Sep 2007, 7:25 pm

everything in my life feels miserable i just cant take it its so overwhelming please i just need help with homework uhg im so confused uhg cant right this i so angry so cant stand this uhg uhg so tired just cant take it

username88
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 7:31 pm

What subject is it?

time
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Sep 2007, 7:39 pm

um its alot of missing assignments cus im stupiid and just should die im stupid everthing is stupid cant stand anthying so tired and angry i just want to kill myself

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 8:22 pm

time wrote:
um its alot of missing assignments cus im stupiid and just should die im stupid everthing is stupid cant stand anthying so tired and angry i just want to kill myself

:oops: Haven't we all felt this way

I find the best medicine is humor, usually black, sarcastic humor. But silly humor helps to! Here is Einstein in a predicament like yours!

Click This--> Einstein : Man of Genius!

or type it in manually:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMHcHQp ... ed&search=

Cooper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Sep 2007, 8:33 pm

School/grade stress only lasts a few months at the most. Can you talk to someone at school (teacher, advisor, counselor, etc.) about dealing with the missing assignments? If you let them know how stressed out you are, they may be willing to make some kind of accommodation to let you catch up.

I was in the exact same position as you a few semesters ago (lots of missing assignments, feeling hopeless, stupid, and suicidal), and let me tell you, it gets better from here. I know that most people never act on their suicidal thinking, but if you are seriously considering hurting yourself, please get help. I really considered ending my life over my school struggles, and now I am so glad I didn't. Take care of yourself. Things WILL get better, no matter what happens with your assignments.

time
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Sep 2007, 9:42 pm

finished some assingments want fix the root of my problems but i gusse itll tide me over till i get help or i might just as well die anyway

Thelostcup
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Sep 2007, 10:04 pm

I used to get like that.

Then I remembered about starving Ethiopian babies.

Whenever life's got you down, just think about starving Ethiopian babies.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 10:37 pm

:lol: Thats not a bad thing to laugh at is it?

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 10:43 pm

Okay.... are you serious about the "I want to kill myself" part?

If you ARE serious, call professional help immediately! I know we've all said this line a few times (a lot lately, myself) but don't usually mean it. Don't kill yourself (no... I'll say "commit suicide" so it's not confused with "work too hard") over @#$% homework!!

Last edited by BlueMax on 18 Sep 2007, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 10:47 pm

Try not to worry about it too much. I just completely dropped a class due to not understanding what was going on in it. :roll: It happens to everyone at some point or another.

Sorry if this has been asked:
Will the teacher let you make up the assignments? Most teachers (at least in my area) will allow if you explain the difficulties of what is going on, or at least part of it, and give half credit for make-up (sometimes full credit). If that gets straightened out, it will at least be one less stresser. Just try to take one thing at a time-one person can't expect themselves to fix their entire life all at once :)

I'm my own guinea pig.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 10:49 pm

BlueMax
Something as simple as a hard assignment can amplify problems to the worst extent on certain circumstances.. Well for me it did, especially with my mother yelling about it and throwing my school s**t around, hitting me in the face sometimes.. Not sure if its the same case here but I think you should be a little more sensitive with your words.. You dont know the whole story.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 11:12 pm

What?? I said if he's actually feeling suicidal, he should call someone right away rather than actually commit suicide! As in, we don't want him to die? Isn't that a good thing? 8O

username88
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 12:00 am

"over f*****g homework" ... :wink:

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 12:15 am

Oh I know alllll about how one "small" incident can be enough to push you over the edge into deep depression.

Heck, I was recently walking down the juice aisle of the grocery store and broke down weeping when I remembered how much my little boy would get so excited about what juice to get - his favorite part of the store.

I guess this would be my equivalent of "don't kill yourself because you walked down a juice aisle".

Just stay alive... gotta' be alive to get past the crap and on to good stuff.

wishes11
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Sep 2007, 4:41 am

Hey Time, sorry you are feeling so low, I am an NT mother of an AS son, and even I feel so low sometimes I want to kill myself...literally. I suffer really bad from depression, but hang in there because just a day can make all the difference.

You need to talk to someone at the school/college about this. Missing assignments etc...this is all due to your Aspergers. Have you told them you have AS, people are a lot more understanding if you are up front with how you are feeling. It is important you share this with your teachers.