Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

michel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 11:10 pm

Oh yeah, talk about humiliating. And I still keep getting the odd thumbs up at the corner 7/11. :oops: I try to crack a smile, but I always end up rushing the hell out of the store and making sur my curtains are drawn when I get home.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Sep 2007, 1:14 am

:)

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2007, 4:17 am

hartzofspace wrote:
Even with my inability to read non verbals, I always feel tension when those two are around. Between them, about me. I have gone out of my way to be nice to the woman, (she is nice, so it isn't hard) but an incident that occurred when I first moved in warned me. A strange girl came to my door and wanted to know if this guy was at my house. I thought she had the wrong address, didn't even know his name at that point, so I suggested that she try some of the other houses. Then she said, that this guy's girlfriend was a friend of hers. I couldn't fathom why she'd come all the way to my house to tell me she had friends. She acted as if she expected me to invite her in for a look around, which I of course didn't. Someone explained that she was "running interference" for her friend.

I should have suggested that they keep him on a leash, to prevent him entering strange women's houses. :twisted: But I don't think they would have appreciated my humor.

Running interference does sound likely. But doesn't it make you feel odd to get caught up in things where you're not sure what's going on. The strange world of NTs, lol. This area is where I struggle the most, and usually end up having to ask a friend or my husband 'what is really going on here?' and the convoluted truth is usually way more complicated that I imagined. :roll: There should be some kind of manual, lol.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Sep 2007, 9:40 pm

Yes, it does make me feel odd. I always plan out what I would like to say, in a given situation, and then compare it to past situations, trying for a probable pattern match that will fit this situation. By that time, the person has gone on and said more stuff. If there was a manual, it would be like when you go to a foreign country and see people keep looking up stuff in one of those language books, before speaking. :wink:

tok-tokkie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Sep 2007, 2:28 am

If it was dark outside (he had the lights on) then he would not have been able to see you.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Sep 2007, 11:30 am

Just when I noticed him standing there, he covered his front. That's why I suspected he might have glimpsed me passing by.

Maxx
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Sep 2007, 11:46 pm

About the time I get ready for the morning, I can look out my window and see what I think is a naked woman getting like doing her hair or something...but I didn't have binoculars, so I couldn't ever confirm what it was.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 11:49 pm

wow...where's my naked sighting :cry:

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 3:34 pm

naked flesh does not bother am at all and don't feel or think any different,not sure whether it's to do with autism and messed up visual perception am have,or not...
for instance the aspie lady am live with takes all her clothes off sometimes,when she wants attention,she did it to am once,there were some newer staff on who said 'jane,go bedroom now,that is disgusting',which is what she seems to want as it makes her do it more,
am just stood there as normal thinking about being an idiot for forgetting to bring down a new box of yorkshire tea teabags to make tea for am in kitchen.
sometimes find it entrancing when the lines on a body are all wobbly and move about a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 3:48 pm

hartzofspace,
Lucky you! :lol:
Being a fat dude, I am very self-conscious over being seen naked by hot chicks.
Come to think of it, sometimes when I am showering at home, I think I am being watched by hidden cameras although there is no room in my house for hidden cameras & I am not allowed a girlfriend.

Despite losing 10 pounds already, I am still fat and would love to see a hot naked chick or in the prescense of one. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I do have a naked story but you would have to PM me for it.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 7:26 pm

I don't know if female toplessness would count but I'll tell you anyway.

It happened recently at the high school picnic at Washington Park in Portland.
Since I didn't have anyone to talk to, I decided to go for a nice walk around the perimeter of the area where the picnic was happeneing. I walked through a nice, rocky path about 30 feet away from a beautiful grassy hill. Lo & behold, from my point of view, I saw a cute girl, who's a total b***h, but really sweet, mingling with her crew of both dudes and cute girls. Before we were dismissed from school, I saw said girl wearing Daisy Dukes, sandals, a green blouse, and a hat.

Alright, returning to the story, the girl{her name is Julie, but that's not her real name}was standing with her back to me and her male friends looking really horny at her. Slowly, "Julie" took off her blouse to reveal to her male friends that she was wearing nothing underneath. I heard a loud cheer and a few wolfwhistles. It was about 15-20 seconds before she put her blouse back on. Mind you, I was about 30 feet away wearing sunglasses blushing like crazy, a little embarassed playing voyeur for that amount of time.

I don't know if any of her male friends saw me, since they are very protective of "Julie" and have deep grudges against me. If I see her & she wants to make conversation with me, I will try as hard as I can not to bring this up overwise she will call me a pervert and say something very false about me.

I have more topless stories. One will really creep you out.

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 7:57 pm

I would have been embarrassed if I were the neighbor. Otherwise I wouldn't be embarrassed assuming it was a female neighbor I saw though I wouldn't linger for fear of being accused of a crime. When I first moved into where I live now I went around all of my windows at night to make sure I couldn't see in just to avoid anyone else being able to see me in that situation.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Sep 2007, 8:12 pm

Well, I was certainly embarrassed for him. And I didn't linger, because I didn't want to look as if I were some kind of peeping Tom. And like you, I regularly check on the outside of my house to make sure no one can see in. I have some nice, lined drapes for my bedroom windows, with other fabric between them and the windows. And I would never pull up my blinds at night and put the lights on, like my neighbor did. That's asking for trouble, IMO. I'm thinking he might have just forgotten he'd left everything like that, hopped in the shower, and then went, oops!