Page 2 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2005, 12:08 am

Quote:
Ghosthunter might have to cut his trip short due to the lack of money. I think we should start a fund to allow him to continue his travelling.

In that case I want a hale_bopp travel fund to be set up at once.

You can forward me the money by direct credit. ;)

No offence, but piss off, i'm sure this thread was a joke. If he has to cut his travels short, well that's too bad.

I'll try not to wet my pants laughing over this if your'e actually serious.

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2005, 12:12 am

I love hearing about Ghosty's trips, but considering all the threads I've read about aspie's career problems, I doubt any of us have money to spare.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2005, 12:41 pm

Maybe this should be a poll thread instead of asking for money? Maybe the poll could be about who agrees on a travelling fund for Ghosthunter. I don't really know Ghosthunter that much, but I think that maybe if he really wanted work for travelling money he could pick up a newspaper and look for miscellaneous jobs in newspapers, like walking someone's dogs or something because you don't have to stay there for a few months, plus you could leave almost anytime you want, and it won't go on your record for quitting a job, at least to what I think.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

evaporated
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Aug 2005, 3:04 pm

hi. i posted in another thread as well. sorry for being a nuisance. it sounds like GH has lots of concerned friends, which is reassuring. My friend in SF, who doesn't have an online presence, but also is an aspie and became friends with GH when they worked in the same neighborhood, is worried about him and just wants some reassurance that he's ok.

any word?

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2005, 3:37 pm

He called Sunday night. He sounded fine, distressed becuase of losing his wifi card but that's been found and has been mailed to him.

I don't beleive he is going back to SF.

I expect a call from him on Friday. I will let him know Emily is looking for him. May he post to her via PM to you?

BeeBee

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 2:57 am

I spent today with him, he's doing great, and leaving for BeeBee's tomorrow morning (ie Wednesday the 10th).

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 3:29 am

yay!

/me waves to GH (fairly pointless, but i'm doing it anyway).

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 8:30 am

pyraxis wrote:
I spent today with him, he's doing great, and leaving for BeeBee's tomorrow morning (ie Wednesday the 10th).

8O

Uh, pyraxis, is he taking the most direct route? I looked up the schedule and I was planning on sleeping tonight. If GH wants me to pick him up at 1:00 AM Thursday morning, that's okay, I just need to know.

Signed,
One confused BeeBee

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 8:40 am

BeeBee - His checkout is at 11 this morning so he'd asked me to give him a ride to the Greyhound station then, but I don't think he checked arrival times in advance, I think he was going to take the next available bus. I'll warn him to call ahead (or let you know myself if he doesn't have any cell phone minutes left) when he figures out itinerary.

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 8:46 am

Oh, dear.

It looks like they only have two busses leaving today...one early, one late. Oh well.

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 8:48 am

Hm, 5:45pm arriving at 7:25am... at least you wouldn't have to get up in the middle of the night.

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2005, 8:51 am

LOL!

Yes, that does work better for me. I guess I'll tell work I'll be in late tomarrow.

BeeBee

tokaia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Aug 2005, 9:00 am

I'm new here, and I am curious about this "Ghosthunter". Why is he travelling? WHy does he bring people such joy?