Page 1 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2004, 4:35 pm

:arrow: Are you a slow runner like me?
:arrow: Short-distance broad jumper?
:arrow: Do you try to do push-ups, but always fail?

I know I do. The only thing I'm good at, athletic-wise, is jumping over foam cubes.

Post about how athletic--or not--you are here.

lulu
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jun 2004, 4:44 pm

i am *so* not athletic. i can dance and thats about it. it's the same with Maire, she is very good at dancing and riding a bike but other than that we have 0 athletic ability.

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2004, 4:54 pm

lulu wrote:
i am *so* not athletic. i can dance and thats about it. it's the same with Maire, she is very good at dancing and riding a bike but other than that we have 0 athletic ability.

Same thing with me. I have to bend forward to limbo, even though I know you don't care about that. :?:

Nuttdan
WP Co-Founder
WP Co-Founder

26 Jun 2004, 9:03 pm

Man, I'm awful at sports. I hate sports.

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2004, 11:44 pm

I'm not good at all at team sports - in fact, I was horribly overweight and out of shape most of my life because I hated to go to the gym with other people because I felt like they were all watching me and I hated to do team sports . . .

THEN I discovered that you can buy your own free weights and get a bike and get really cheap exercise equiptment off of Ebay - and now I'm addicted to weight lifting, my little stairmaster, and pilates . . .

I'd never, ever, ever do it if I had to be in a gym all the time, though - I do, occassionally (very occassionally) go to the local YMCA to use their cross country skiing machine, but only at strange hours and only until I can afford my own . . .

gavrod
Raven
Raven

27 Jun 2004, 5:38 am

I am hopeless at sports! I was one of the last ones picked when it came to choosing teams for a particular sport in Physical Education class. These days I do about 40 minutes of brisk walking a day to keep excess weight off, that's about all I am good at.

sparkplugloy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jun 2004, 8:55 am

:arrow: Are you a slow runner like me?
I used to run fast but then I had a pneumonia so now I can not run fast.

:arrow: Short-distance broad jumper?
I am.

:arrow: Do you try to do push-ups, but always fail?
I do not try anymore.

Nevertheless, I like sports. I practise tennis and table tennis, and in the summer bodyboarding.

Loy

TyroneShoelaces
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jun 2004, 9:02 am

Je déteste tout le sport ! Avez-vous l'autisme ?

alex
Developer
Developer

27 Jun 2004, 9:29 am

TyroneShoelaces wrote:
Je déteste tout le sport ! Avez-vous l'autisme ?

J'adore les sport parce que je suis sportif. Je fait le vélo tout le temps. J'aime jouer le foot aussi!

TyroneShoelaces
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jun 2004, 9:40 am

Les bicyclettes me font saigner

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2004, 10:59 am

animallover wrote:
I'm not good at all at team sports - in fact, I was horribly overweight and out of shape most of my life because I hated to go to the gym with other people because I felt like they were all watching me and I hated to do team sports . . .

THEN I discovered that you can buy your own free weights and get a bike and get really cheap exercise equiptment off of Ebay - and now I'm addicted to weight lifting, my little stairmaster, and pilates . . .

I'd never, ever, ever do it if I had to be in a gym all the time, though - I do, occassionally (very occassionally) go to the local YMCA to use their cross country skiing machine, but only at strange hours and only until I can afford my own . . .

Did you know that I like using exercise equipment for fun, not exercise? It's true. I don't have any of my own, but my uncle does. Whenever I go over there, I sometimes play with it.

alex
Developer
Developer

27 Jun 2004, 2:39 pm

TyroneShoelaces wrote:
Les bicyclettes me font saigner

Parce que tu fait trops d'accidents! C'est ta défaut!

KtMcS
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2004, 11:48 am

je deteste la francais parce que c'est tres difficile.....lol no more french lessons! woohoo!

ahem

yeah I'm terrible at sports- PE (physical education- always sounded like a polite way of talking about sex education to me!) was always really humiliating. I avoided swimming- in eight weeks with one lesson a week I swam ONCE! I used my period as an excuse- and the teacher never noticed that this peried went on for eight weeks lol!

Last edited by KtMcS on 01 Jul 2004, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

KtMcS
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2004, 11:49 am

KtMcS wrote:
je deteste la francais parce que c'est tes difficile.....lol no more french lessons! woohoo!

ahem

yeah I'm terrible at sports- PE (physical education- always sounded like a polite way of talking about sex education to me!) was always really humiliating. I avoided swimming- in eight weeks with one lesson a week I swam ONCE! I used my period as an excuse- and the teacher never noticed that this peried went on for eight weeks lol!

I should stop using lol so much....

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2004, 3:19 pm

I realy suck at sports! except the last day of School, I managed to hit the ball over the net in tennis...

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2004, 7:53 am

I'm Absolutly horrible at sports

Basketball: I've gotten the ball in the hoop maybe a total of ten times in my life.

Football: In grade school, my time playing football at recess was usually limited to a superficial roll. I sucked at kicking, I sucked at throwing, and I had trouble holding on to the ball. Kicking, I usually would either kick it off the side of my foot, or over my head. Throwing, I could maybe throw the ball a total of ten yards. I couldn't even throw overhand, I would throw the ball like it was a shotput, and be laughed at in the process.

Baseball: I got on base a few times, Once I high school I got lucky and actually caught the ball once on defense, another time I took a swing at the ball and the bat flew out of my hands and broke a window on a car that was parked on the street.