Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 7:49 pm

Hmm, places where I have been popular? I have had them now and then.

I went to several different primary schools, and at one of them I was very popular for some reason. I cannot say the same for other schools.

I had a chat site I went to where I was also very popular. But eventually, I had to stop going there.

And at church, I seem to be popular enough. Someone said I was the most popular person there but I don't think I'm any more popular than anyone else.

StonedRoach
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Sep 2007, 7:59 pm

I'm popular at my job, amongst the adults at least.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 9:58 pm

I am popular when people don't understand their schoolwork. Other than that? Nope.

Jainaday wrote:
My first friends ever were the chess team in HS. . .

Right on. PM me for some blindfold/correspondence if you like.
1. e4.

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Sep 2007, 1:04 am

No. There have been times when I was the center of attention and it made me feel really uncomfortable.

Chanel_5
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Sep 2007, 1:47 am

I was amazingly popular in one of my obsessive fandom type things a few years ago. Always online, I knew everything there was to know about BtVS. I didn't realise how popular until I finally left the sanctity that is my computer room and went to one of those geeky conventions. Yep, I was the most popular geeks of all the geeks there, Lol. It was still nice, though.

Alec
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Sep 2007, 1:55 am

Online? Super popular.

In real life? Being the new person at first, yes. People would want to know me and I would get into a lot of conversations. But after that, I faded off as a regular person and eventually would stay in the background as usual. Although I personally don't always mind as I try to not be the center of attention.