Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

23 Sep 2007, 11:00 pm

at all? i <have to have> two of a kind of almost everything i love, one i use (unless its a sportscard) and one i keep in mint condition. i'm really bad at this with music cds and sportscards. why do i do this? i think its because i can never get enough of something i obsess about. frankly i'd probably get as much of one thing i could get my hands on if i could afford it, or had the oppurtunity to get another :D

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Sep 2007, 12:25 am

What I tend to do is let's say with a song. I will listen to it alot or other tracks I like alot repeatedly. It'll last for weeks sometimes months and I find myself thinking, I'll never get bored but then to my surprise, eventually it wears out and I don't ever want to hear it again.

Cadzie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Sep 2007, 12:34 am

For me it's video games or Dvd's, and books, I have a big reading list and watching list, but I fill my life with movies instead of people,

Chanel_5
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Sep 2007, 1:36 am

I don't get two, I get something and then wear it out, sort of like Kitsy. Once it is worn, I rarely go back to it. If it doesn't wear out, I can have an obsession for years. It's like an OCD.

Quirky_Girl72
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2007, 5:49 am

Kitsy wrote:
What I tend to do is let's say with a song. I will listen to it alot or other tracks I like alot repeatedly. It'll last for weeks sometimes months and I find myself thinking, I'll never get bored but then to my surprise, eventually it wears out and I don't ever want to hear it again.

LOL! I am always doing the same thing! However, I am too embarrased to say what song I am currently obssesed with!

Aseld
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Sep 2007, 7:10 am

I have wanted to do this, but have (so far) restrained myself. However, once I buy a music CD I will copy its contents to my computer and listen to it on there - I've only ever used most of my CDs once or twice. I love looking at the album art though.