Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ArcAngel06
Raven
Raven

24 Sep 2007, 7:06 pm

I know too much- I sometimes wonder if I am insane
We all have little peices our gifts are dispersed across a collective consiousness so no one of us has all the power and can use it for personal gain
When the time is right the peices will come together- dont ask me to explain I cant- I just know

Brian003
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Sep 2007, 7:12 pm

I have 6th sense:

Its basically making everyone else angry at me without ever trying to. Its been happening for about 10+ years.

ArcAngel06
Raven
Raven

24 Sep 2007, 10:30 pm

I could win the prize for the weirdest sixth sense ever.
I met a man who is a writer, I knew from the moment I looked at him he was to be significant in my life, he iwrote a novel- I related to his novel very strongly because of his Aspie traits but at the time I didnt even know what Aspergers was I just knew we were connected and I had this very strange feeling about him.
He later confessed to me that he had dreamt about me and that I was dead- because I take things literally I thought he was insulting me. In his dream I told him to "Remember Me"
We became friends but something about him really scared me, He wrote a second book and dedicated it to me. i ended the friendship because my fear was overwhelming.
His mother told him he was an Angel in the novel it is very obvious that she too has Aspergers

Last edited by ArcAngel06 on 25 Sep 2007, 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 3:20 am

I posited this particular question in order to guage whether people along the autistic spectrum are more capable of intuiting and connecting to their soul's powers.

As for telekenisis - moving stuff with the energy (vibrations) of the mind - it would be good to keep an OPEN mind about all things - and not to be so CLOSED MINDED which allows for tunnel vision and cramped cerebral spaces - <breath> it exists, just as other subtle forms of energy (unseen) do. Just because you can't SENSE it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 3:57 am

Graelwyn wrote:
Quote:
Are those things really there? Is he imagining them?

It is said, if one believes in it, that childrens eyes are much more open to such things as spirit etc...different energies. Adults lose this, for the most part, as they are taught that such things do not exist and the logic side of the brain kicks in, although I suspect that aspies etc start out logical and so this doesnt apply, lol. But yes, supposedly that has links to the saying of how men are supposed to become as children...ie, undo all false ideals that society has taught them.

Before conditioning sets in, all the plugs and wires are open - so yeah, a child can intuit well.

ArcAngel06
Raven
Raven

25 Sep 2007, 4:48 am

jjstar wrote:
I posited this particular question in order to guage whether people along the autistic spectrum are more capable of intuiting and connecting to their soul's powers.

As for telekenisis - moving stuff with the energy (vibrations) of the mind - it would be good to keep an OPEN mind about all things - and not to be so CLOSED MINDED which allows for tunnel vision and cramped cerebral spaces - <breath> it exists, just as other subtle forms of energy (unseen) do. Just because you can't SENSE it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

vibrations of the mind will restring String Theory 8)

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 4:57 am

People will readily accept that electricity (form of UNSEEN energy) can power a machine, but when it comes to the hardwiring of their own brains and minds - all of a sudden it's impossibility. Of course, for sheeple everything is an impossibility unless you were told by a talking head on TV otherwise. (see also conditioning, brainwashing and mind control).

As long as someone else takes over your thoughts and beliefs, you can't think for yourself.

String theory - all the way. Microcosm/Macrocosm into infinity.

ArcAngel06
Raven
Raven

25 Sep 2007, 5:09 am

Amen

serenity
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 9:45 am

Icarus_Falling wrote:
As for my son... He doesn't really talk much in any meaningful way (mostly non-verbal), but he does this thing that me and my wife refer to as "laughing at fairies", or "interacting with things only he can see". Are those things really there? Is he imagining them? (He certainly reacts as if they're more than imagination). Are they hallucinations? I don't know; once again, I maintain a largely agnostic stance on what I observe here, though I tend to favor the faeries theory simply because it is fanciful and amuses me.

Good fortune,

- Icarus Invents Gods

I have experienced something very similar with my 3 yo. I really think that it's possible that he's chattering, and giggling at something or someone. One time I remember very vividly, that I was walking by his door at night, and I heard talking. I checked in, and my verbal son was sleeping. My nonverbal son pushed me out. A few minutes later I heard more talking, but I couldn't make out any words. I heard it once again a few minutes later. I didn't say anything out loud about it. About 20 minutes later my husband came running into the room that I was in, and asked if I had heard our son talking. So, it wasn't just me that heard it. It was definitely my sons voice, and he was definitely using real words, not just the odd hums, and squeals that he usually uses. I also have a pic of something hovering over his head in a photo that I took if anyone wants to see it. I keep thinking that it has to have a logical explanation for being there, but I can't come up with one.
I'm a spiritual person, myself. I've had too many encounters with things that I cannot logically explain away, no matter how hard I try to believe that there is no such thing as spirits, or a 6th sense of some sort.

postpaleo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 11:06 am

There are things I have very seldom talked about and then only with a few. Just because science hasn't proved it or seen it or theorized it, doesn't mean it can't or doesn't exist. That once in while we can comprehend things normally we don't, I do think is possible. Nor do I fall down in a great swoon over such things, I'm just interested when such rarities occur.

I have no idea why I seem to turn out some street lights either. I have even pointed them out before I got to them with others, before they go out. That was a thread I brought up ages ago and some others here said much the same. It's just a fun thing to me, neat when it happens. I don't really think it has anything to do with AS. There has been at least one study of such things before. I never did hear how it turned out.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 12:17 pm

postpaleo wrote:
There are things I have very seldom talked about and then only with a few. Just because science hasn't proved it or seen it or theorized it, doesn't mean it can't or doesn't exist. That once in while we can comprehend things normally we don't, I do think is possible. Nor do I fall down in a great swoon over such things, I'm just interested when such rarities occur.

I have no idea why I seem to turn out some street lights either. I have even pointed them out before I got to them with others, before they go out. That was a thread I brought up ages ago and some others here said much the same. It's just a fun thing to me, neat when it happens. I don't really think it has anything to do with AS. There has been at least one study of such things before. I never did hear how it turned out.

I agree with that assertion - and have a very strong feeling that one day pretty soon, the truth will emerge - that we ALL possess psychic abilities, some more, some less - it's called evolution. Those rare instances I feel are becoming more frequent these days. What most of the world has been sold has been a sack of lies and distorted information about our capabilities and have been PURPOSELY been led astray and dumbed down to keep us under the control of the mega rich corporations and governments whose very existance rests on the helplessness and powerlessness of stupified masses.

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 12:41 pm

at times i wonder. I knew i was going to marry my husband on our very first date ( i didnt tell him that, it would have freaked him out). I have also been able to tell that my sister and my aunt were pregnant before they even knew. thats about it, except for sensing 'ghosts' in a house before someone informs me that they are there. That has happened a few times.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 2:34 pm

dawndeleon wrote:
at times i wonder. I knew i was going to marry my husband on our very first date ( i didnt tell him that, it would have freaked him out). I have also been able to tell that my sister and my aunt were pregnant before they even knew. thats about it, except for sensing 'ghosts' in a house before someone informs me that they are there. That has happened a few times.

That's pretty cool. ;)

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 3:12 pm

Quote:
I agree with that assertion - and have a very strong feeling that one day pretty soon, the truth will emerge - that we ALL possess psychic abilities, some more, some less - it's called evolution.

I would refer to it more as a re-evolution as in all honesty, it comes down to undoing some of the complexities and returning to a more simple way of seeing things. Long ago, we were a tribes people here in the UK, and worshipped spirits and Gods... then time moved on and such things ceased to be believed in for the most part, and others took advantage of this to control people (aka religion...just personal opinion, not starting a debate here).

I believe that humans used to be a lot more open to all of our senses before life became more complicated, more technical, more greedy etc.

I believe too that all have untapped abilities, some to a greater degree than others, but not all are meant to realise this or acknowledge this at this point in time.
I suppose we each have our different purpose and place in the world, and for some it is to enlighten others...for others it is to build and create and for others still, it is to destroy what is created as a lesson on what we should not become.

jaydog
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 5:45 pm

i'v always though i had a ability 95%- every time i get nervous (severe panic attacks) at night a disaster (hurricane, earthquake) usually happens somewhere in the world. dont know if it's true, but i somewhat think its a gift, and sometimes a curse too...

ArcAngel06
Raven
Raven

25 Sep 2007, 5:54 pm

I believe that what we are experiencing is a an osmosis of minds that the collective consiousness has began to hum and vibrate and that supressed memory of forgotten inteligence is beginning to bleedthrough.
I also believe there will be a holocaust of type very soon and that the development of a sixth sense will be paramont to survival, only those chosen to survive will. It really will be that simple- no religion. no nothing you will either have the instinct or not. There will not be any leaders everyone will be an equal part of a whole.
What is happenning now is we are all speaking babble because people are tuning in and drawing individual relevance from their experiences they are trying to shape them into context
Someone wrote on here once that acollaborative effort is vital to understanding and learning for Aspies- I believe that is the key to getting up to speed