Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Spaceplayer
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Sep 2007, 1:32 am

Does anyone here have advice or success stories from using cafepress.com? I'm thinking of upgrading to the premium so I can ad more products, but wondering if it really makes the difference that they claim it does, or if it's worth it in general. Thankee kindly.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 2:05 am

I have ordered just a few products from CafePress (all austism related stuff - ie: WrongPlanet teddy bear, etc) and was very impressed with their prompt service. They gave me status reports asap and were very professional. I was satisfied with their products too. And, since I live in Alaska, I was happy they didn't charge me extra for S&H. They do have a nice selection. I'm not a big shopper, at all, but, yes, I like CafePress and would order from them again.

Coyote27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Sep 2007, 2:26 am

Their quality isn't the greatest available especially if you want something complicated, but you get what you pay for.

reika
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Sep 2007, 1:54 pm

I ordered 2 shirts from them (1 for me,1 for my daughter Both Autism products) and when they did't arrive w/in 3 weeks I emailed them and they sent out my full order again at no charge (over $50.00) and told me if the other order arrived to please just keep it for my trouble. Well, my first order showed up 2 days later and my free order showed up in less than a week. I too live in Alaska so I was EXTREAMLY impressed w/ their customer service and prompt communcation. I will definatly order from them again and my duaghters therapists all commented on our shirts and one's allready ordered and a lot of the other parents are also checking it out.
If I was more computer literate I would sell some Tshirts there to raise money for my Daughter an Autism Service Dog, but am unsure how to do it all still.
I LOVE Cafepress :D

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Lau: "But where would they put their feet?" Postpaleo: "Up their ass."