Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 6:29 pm

Do you resonate to the notion of higher consciousness and world healing?

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 7:21 pm

I've read a lot and seen the movie about Indigo children, but I don't identify with them. I was not an old soul as a child.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 7:22 pm

My core aura colour is Indigo with some violet.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 7:26 pm

Been years since Ive ever seen my aura, I feel so detatched :(
I need help
"World healing" is possible through large groups of people, which is commonly mistaken for "prayers being answered".. Kinda funny actually.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 7:30 pm

username88 wrote:
Been years since Ive ever seen my aura, I feel so detatched :(
I need help
"World healing" is possible through large groups of people, which is commonly mistaken for "prayers being answered".. Kinda funny actually.

I didn't see it, I had one of those aura video imaging things done... not the photographs, the whole video suite.

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Sep 2007, 7:39 pm

I don't know what Indigo means. People are mentioning auras. I see those. Some people have multiple colors and I see them around trees more than I do people now or maybe I've tuned it out. My own aura is yellow. I'm not sure if I've learned more about people through colors but I do tend to pick up on things about people instantly. Not by looking at their body language or their face but just a feeling that sometimes seems like too much. Sometimes if someone is feeling angry, I feel that way too and get angry that they are angry.

siuan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 7:43 pm

Well, I don't know. What I do believe is the power of positive thinking and positive thinking for the sake of another. I think that when a lot of people pray for another person, and that person experiences a "miracle", the miracle is an accumulation of positive energy directed to that person. It could be a billion miles away, and still, that positive energy gets there. Maybe this sounds wacky, but I'm a Buddhist, and I believe that human beings are all more connected than we think.

I'll have to read that Indigo thing. Any links?

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 8:47 pm

The only way I would be indigo is if I fell in a vat of dye.

The world is getting too emotional. Animals are feelers. Humanity has the gift of rationalism, and we need to focus on that. And yet, the trend seems to be heading the other way.

LadyMacbeth
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the girls toilets at Hogwarts, washing the blood off my hands.

27 Sep 2007, 8:49 pm

Greentea wrote:
I was not an old soul as a child.

Is that what it means? My mum always said I was an old soul. She said I'd been here before. Never really understood what she meant.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 8:54 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
I didn't see it, I had one of those aura video imaging things done... not the photographs, the whole video suite.

..Wha? :lol:
Sorry I dont understand.. At any rate I would like to one day be my good ol self again :/

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 9:33 pm

most likely not.

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2007, 10:43 pm

Yes, the old soul is one of the traits.

Bodorus
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Sep 2007, 4:33 am

From wikipedia:

The following characteristics are said to identify Indigo children:

1. From an early age they have a strong feeling of entitlement, often reflected by their behavior.
nope i dont, i don't need others to solve my problems
2. Self-esteem is a big issue; they often decide to stop talking all together when upset or stressed.
i stopped talking for weeks once, so yes
3. They have a connection with authority and understand things that many people never could.
authority means nothing for me, everyone thinks he understand things he thinks many people never can, but i do! (ironic, although its true)
4. Many times they will feel the need to add creativity to their life. (Many are musical)
i'm musical and creative
5. They often see better ways of doing things, and tend to be non-conforming.
yes of course (doesn't think everyone that his way is the better way?)
6. They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind or people they can heavily trust.
not antisocial, rather asocial, most people are not worth trusting, besides why would one trust somebody, if you don't want that everyone knows something, dont tell anyone then. Besides that, i can't go along with most people of my age (and according wikipedia most people of my age (i'm 22 now) are indigo: 70% of the 15-25 years old are)
7. They are typically shy and normally always quiet unless something is brought up they disagree on.
yeah, agree
8. Above average IQ, enhanced problem solving skills and hypersensitivity to stimuli
everyone thinks he has an above average IQ although 50% doesn't (mostly the dumber they are the smarter they think they are)

and since i cant see any aura colours (can you see the colour of the pull or shirt when you see these aura colours?) (and if i could see colours, it wouldn't make any difference since i have medium Dyschromatopsia (to use a difficult word for colourblindness :)). So i'm not indigo, just a little autistic, or rather i cant categorize myself in some box, i'm nothing but an eccentric loner. But anyway, if the majority of the children nowadays are indigo, i don't want to be one, i reject most of their lifestyle.

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2007, 4:45 am

I don't know if I am indigo :) but my favourite colour is violet and it's a colour I use a lot in my paintings and card-making.

different

28 Sep 2007, 4:55 am

I do not think I am. Old sould, yes..but I believe that most of us are. My aura is Sapphire, I am spiritual, I use reiki healing (long time since I did that now), I see things that others do not (spirits), I feel that the world is changing at a high speed.. I am experiencing more and more things for each day. My last "gift?" is that I am now able to see dead people.At the moment they are just flashing by so I cannot speak to them.. I get to see what killed them though...

/different

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2007, 10:24 am

Honestly I think "indigo" children are AS, and they are only using that term to get some cash in their pockets from their parents.

"The idea of Indigo children was popularized by the 1999 book The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived, written by the husband-and-wife team of Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.[2] Carroll insists that the concept was obtained via conversations with a "Master angelic energy" he calls Kryon. Tober has said that she and Carroll do not talk much about Kryon in interviews about their Indigo children books, because "the Indigo book is aimed at the mainstream public."[3]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

"The Indigo Child concept may appeal especially to parents of children with mental health challenges, e.g. ADD, ADHD, autism, bi-polar disorder, conduct disorder, or a difficult temperament. Proponents target these label- and medication-wary parents. So, what is the harm in giving parents a positive spin on their children for a change -- like Indigo?"
http://www.skepticreport.com/newage/twyman.htm

BTW, that telepathy thing is the funniest