Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 4:42 am

Flagg wrote:
Wow, determined enough to rip all that from a Robert Anton Wilson story and mish-mash it with Nazi and Christian propaganda, impressive.

You can take your tin hat off now.

Who's Robert Anton Wilson?

My observations are purely my own based on my knowledge of the Bible and my own research using an open mind, not one programmed by Zionist media.

Maybe you should get a tin hat, or at least question what comes out of the ministry of truth.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 5:41 am

Mc_Jeff wrote:
Anyone who isn't a zionist is scum.

not really. there are even many jewish people who disagree with the idea of zionism based mostly on religious grounds.

take these people for example:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

i don't think you can really consider people scum for simply holding an opinion that differs from yours, mcjeff.

Nambo wrote:

robert anton wilson was a writer of fiction, thinker, psychologist and philosopher. he colaborated with the likes of timothy leary and reputedly wrote the principia discordia. you should check him out.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/

http://www.rawilson.com/main.shtml

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 5:53 am

peebo wrote:

Nambo wrote:

robert anton wilson was a writer of fiction, thinker, psychologist and philosopher. he colaborated with the likes of timothy leary and reputedly wrote the principia discordia. you should check him out.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/

http://www.rawilson.com/main.shtml

Well thats even less reason why I should "ripp" anything from R.A.Wilson if he is from the Illuminati camp of Timothy Leary with his Zionist mission to destroy the morals and family values of young folk and turn them into mindless drug addicts.

Any way back to Zionism, Heres some "Scum" Mc-Jeff

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 6:09 am

haha you should really try and avoid talking in such terms as "illuminati", you'll really only open yourself up to ridicule from all sides.

and i don't really think leary was a tool of the "illuminati", considering the persecution he suffered due to the controversial and unconventional nature of his work.
i mean really. i suppose you think theodor adorno wrote the entire beatles catalogue as well, eh? :lol:

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 6:25 am

peebo wrote:
haha you should really try and avoid talking in such terms as "illuminati", you'll really only open yourself up to ridicule from all sides.

and i don't really think leary was a tool of the "illuminati", considering the persecution he suffered due to the controversial and unconventional nature of his work.
i mean really. i suppose you think theodor adorno wrote the entire beatles catalogue as well, eh? :lol:

Yes your right but ridicule never bothered me, Freemasonry is just another creation of Zionism to control the Goyim Elite anyway, so I dont consider the "Illuminati" to be at the top of the tree, just the top of theFreemasons tree.

Who is Theodor Adorno?, here we go again.

As for the Beatles, and as for anything, I make my own decicions based on what I personally see and hear and as to how it fits in with what I allready know, so, I havnt personally seen anything wrong with the Beatles, but John Lennon!

Well, liston to the words of "Imagine", its a total anthem to the New World Order, imprreganating into everbodys mind what a lovely place the world will be without God, religion and individual nations, well, wait till it comes and then see if you think its so sweet.

Learies persecution, well, the conspirators dont control every bodies action, (yet), so of course he would recieve persecution for what hes doing.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 6:52 am

adorno was a german philosopher and sociologist. the reason i said that is because some of the more extreme fringe conspiracy types somehow seem to be of the belief that he wrote either the beatles entire catalogue, or at least everything from revolver onwards. same sort of people who think paul mccartney was replaced, i'd imagine.

the beatles, however. i don't understand why with what i gather as your beliefs, from only reading a few posts from you, that you would have no problem with them? eastern philosophy and mysticism, drug experimentation, sexual promiscuity, etc.

and as far as imagine goes, don't you think it is just the vision of a person who sees the amount of conflict and trouble that happens in the name of nations, religion, god etc? i think you are maybe reading a bit much into it, no?

Adam Smith

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 7:09 am

peebo wrote:
the beatles, however. i don't understand why with what i gather as your beliefs, from only reading a few posts from you, that you would have no problem with them? eastern philosophy and mysticism, drug experimentation, sexual promiscuity, etc.

and as far as imagine goes, don't you think it is just the vision of a person who sees the amount of conflict and trouble that happens in the name of nations, religion, god etc? i think you are maybe reading a bit much into it, no?

Yes Iam aware of this Peebo re the Beatles, but surprising as it might seem, Iam not looking for something that might not be there, anyway, these traits pretty much sum up all the good music from my favourite period, late 60s early 70s, and Iam not perfect, Iam certainly not going to critise the Beatles but carry on listening to my Black Sabboth collection!

You might well be right about John Lennon, but if I considered any sign of "Illuminati" influence on them, that would be the record I would chose.

You could find that some people consider all modern music to be a deliberate de-moralification of modern youth with the aims of turning them away from God and towards promiscuity, drugs, materialism and Satanism.

I personally think this is just a reflection of youths views of the times, rather than a deliberate attempt by the Elite.
Little clues are picked up on though like Maddonas jacket in Desperatlt Seeking Susan with Rothschilds Pyramid with eye of Horus on the back.

One thing though, back in the 60s, there was so much good music de-crying the bomb, the war in vietnam etc, now with the world even worst, where is the great protest music?

The only one I could find is one of the originals, Neil Young, still at it.

Click on his latest album, Living with war http://www.myspace.com/neilyoung

The very first line is, "Dont need no shadow man, running the government"

He knows whats going on.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 8:46 am

Nambo wrote:
One thing though, back in the 60s, there was so much good music de-crying the bomb, the war in vietnam etc, now with the world even worst, where is the great protest music?

underground hip-hop - Immortal technique, KRS-One, Sage Francis....

I see your point tho, anything with substance is almost completely sidelined by the corporate level music industry, while they push their own manufactured tripe.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 10:31 am

psych wrote:
Nambo wrote:

I see your point tho, anything with substance is almost completely sidelined by the corporate level music industry, while they push their own manufactured tripe.

That'll be about profit margins though. "Alternative" music always gets sidelined because the big corps dont see it as a money spinner. Music of this type that DOES go more mainstream (Anything from Tool to Marylin Manson, depending on what exactly you're complaining about) is usually branded as "selling out" by the fans. So you cant win either way. If you get big, you get complained at by the "fans", and if you stay "true" or "underground".. no-one ever hears you. frankly, all of that has exactly f**k all to do with Zionism.

(Oh, and heres a thought about "secret" societies. You dont exactly get to stay secret, when you post your symbolism on every single dollar bill. If there IS a global conspiracy running the world, we wouldnt have a clue, because they would have the means and motive to stay hidden.)

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 2:58 pm

Zionism is a religiously motivated political philosophy. I don't support ANY country in the middle east. Even though an israeli muslim is better off than a jew trying to live in a muslim country, Israel is indeed somewhat of a theocracy. Israel is more western oriented though. Israelis who eat pork won't receive 40 lashes or beheadings. The muslims countries however run on a rediculously strict muslim system. I feel pity for civilians living in muslim lands. As for the israelis and palestinians: they are a bunch of religiously-fueled morons who are fighting and killing over a worthless little piece of land just because they think that some guy in the clouds promised it to them and only them respectively. Monotheism kills.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 3:16 pm

Macbeth wrote:
psych wrote:
Nambo wrote:

That'll be about profit margins though. "Alternative" music always gets sidelined because the big corps dont see it as a money spinner. Music of this type that DOES go more mainstream (Anything from Tool to Marylin Manson, depending on what exactly you're complaining about) is usually branded as "selling out" by the fans. So you cant win either way. If you get big, you get complained at by the "fans", and if you stay "true" or "underground".. no-one ever hears you. frankly, all of that has exactly f**k all to do with Zionism.

(Oh, and heres a thought about "secret" societies. You dont exactly get to stay secret, when you post your symbolism on every single dollar bill. If there IS a global conspiracy running the world, we wouldnt have a clue, because they would have the means and motive to stay hidden.)

The same criteria must have applied in the 60s when protest music sold records, so guess it must be a reflection on how successfull "they" have been at dumbing down the kids.

Re sectret societies, I think they are still pretty secret, how many Americans actually know the Fed reserve is a private banking scam thats putting American man hours into the pockets of privateers?
How many ask why an egyptian pyramid with the eye of an egyptian god is on the back of a supposedly Christian countrys money?
How many English know the Bank of England is to all intents and purposes a private bank for the benifit of the Rothschilds?

Who worries about what they intend to do with all that money?

Yeah, Immortal Technique,
speaking to the guys at work, blacks seem to have a far better understanding at the deciept that is in play in the world than the whites.

Maybe whites find it easier to belive those with brown skin can be evil in a way that whites cannot.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 3:43 pm

Nambo wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
psych wrote:
Nambo wrote:

The same criteria must have applied in the 60s when protest music sold records, so guess it must be a reflection on how successfull "they" have been at dumbing down the kids.

Re sectret societies, I think they are still pretty secret, how many Americans actually know the Fed reserve is a private banking scam thats putting American man hours into the pockets of privateers?
How many ask why an egyptian pyramid with the eye of an egyptian god is on the back of a supposedly Christian countrys money?
How many English know the Bank of England is to all intents and purposes a private bank for the benifit of the Rothschilds?

Who worries about what they intend to do with all that money?

Yeah, Immortal Technique,
speaking to the guys at work, blacks seem to have a far better understanding at the deciept that is in play in the world than the whites.

Maybe whites find it easier to belive those with brown skin can be evil in a way that whites cannot.

The music industry as it is now was just about cracking on to "popular" music as a phenomena in the 60s. Preceding that you only have the birth of rock n roll in the 50s as any kind of alternative scene to what music companies were producing en masse. The arguments about "black" music, blues, rock etc, whether it should have airtime, and the money it made, all that sort of thing. A lot of the sixties musicians were brought up in this previous era, and ther are endless biogs about the problems they faced. Also, much more music was "band" based in the sixties, requiring musicians who could actually play something, or had some degree of talent. These days any tard with a decent PC can create music, and they certainly dont have to be in a "band" to get a deal.

Putting aside the obvious standard rubbish, a lot of music these days seems to be protesting something or other, and some of it does go quite far. Greenday's American Idiot is one huge lambasting of the US government, and that did swimmingly well. I dont think its so much that protest music is deliberately suppressed, more that the whole genre of music that usually produces protest music gets less airtime than bubbleheaded bollocks.

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Sep 2007, 6:03 pm

Neturei Karta is a Jewish organization that believes Israel's existence to be blasphemous. According to their beliefs, the Jews are not permitted to have a homeland until the coming of the Messiah. Therefore, they work to a peaceful dissolution of Israel. To the majority of Neturei Karta, "Palestine" has nothing to do with their anti-zionism. They're actually not even the only Jewish sect that believes Israel should not exist.

The people in the picture that Nambo posted are a fringe movement of Neturei Karta that has been condemned by the mainstream. The rabbi of that sect spoke at the Holocaust Denial/Revisionism Conference that Iran hosted, where he embraced Ahmenijad, the man who has called for extermination of all the Jews.

So in conclusion, while Neturei Karta in general may be that "gray area" that was mentioned, the particular people in that picture are indeed scum.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 10:53 pm

mikecartwright wrote:
I happen to feel that the Israelis are mean to the Palestinians. Im a Christian and I am anti Zionist I don't know if anyone on here is in to politics but I am into some of it. I think Ron Paul would make a great President Ron Paul in 08.

Yeah Ron Paul!

Zionism did not come into being as a result of the Holocaust, it was around from the late 1800s. The Jews were treated badly everywhere they went, so their desire for their own homeland is understandable. But the Palestinians were already living there, and they didn't exactly want to hand over their country to the Jews. The US and UK supported Zionists in acquiring land, why didn't either nation give a little of its own land for the Jewish state? America has tons of land, and it's not as though it would take all that much land to make up for the size of Israel... seems so silly that international politics hinges on that one small strip of land. There's plenty more land all over the world that's not evewn populated.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 11:17 pm

Mc_Jeff wrote:
Neturei Karta is a Jewish organization that believes Israel's existence to be blasphemous. According to their beliefs, the Jews are not permitted to have a homeland until the coming of the Messiah. Therefore, they work to a peaceful dissolution of Israel. To the majority of Neturei Karta, "Palestine" has nothing to do with their anti-zionism. They're actually not even the only Jewish sect that believes Israel should not exist.

The people in the picture that Nambo posted are a fringe movement of Neturei Karta that has been condemned by the mainstream. The rabbi of that sect spoke at the Holocaust Denial/Revisionism Conference that Iran hosted, where he embraced Ahmenijad, the man who has called for extermination of all the Jews.

So in conclusion, while Neturei Karta in general may be that "gray area" that was mentioned, the particular people in that picture are indeed scum.

i thought he just called for the extermination of israel?

israel /= all jewish people.

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Sep 2007, 11:42 pm

I could be mistaken, but I believe he's called for the extermination of all Jews in addition to his calls to exterminate "Zionism" and Israel.

But one of the problems facing the debate on Zionism is that people who are prejudiced against all Jews, call their beliefs "zionism" to make them sound more palateable.

This is why I sometimes argue that "Zionism" is a meaningless word.