Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

star1215
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Sep 2007, 10:53 pm

EMM wrote:
Oh, I know, I was exagerrating a bit there, and certainly didn't mean you should be a pain in the neck. But across town to pick you up should be no problem.

Eh, I live in a major metro area. Across town *can* at times mean a two hour drive. That was my concern. He's new to town, so he doesn't quite understand the traffic situation.

Oh, whatever. He's 32 and an Air Force officer, he doesn't me protecting him from parking lot interstates. Right? But still, how do I get him to kiss me?!

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 11:02 pm

Before I was dating my bf, but when we were hanging out pretty frequently I made a post to our mutual internet forum about the way I felt involving Guy A and and Guy B. I mentioned how I was desiring to kiss Guy A. When he saw that he asked, "I'm guy B right" and I responded no you're guy A. It wasn't long afterward before he kissed me

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2007, 11:49 pm

I found that someone taking my
hand, and kissing/licking it was a
pretty good sign that someone
wanted more.

Grim
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2007, 4:24 am

Why don't you kiss him?

My bf kissed me after the second date, when we had been drinking, for the third date I went to his town and we walked on the beach etc, I did not get a kiss all day so the next time I asked if he actually liked me and he explained he liked me a lot but had not had a girlfriend for a couple of years, and was feeling very shy and nervous.
Maybe be a bit more upfront about it?

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2007, 6:40 am

star1215 wrote:
So I guess next date I have to let him drive across town to pick me up, just so we can say goodnight at my front door and not in a parking lot?

Kevin and my first kiss was in a parking lot thank you.

Highly romantic, I park in the same spot every time I go to that mall now LOL.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2007, 12:46 pm

I've always been too nervous to advance that far. I have not had a g/f per se, but there was this one girl that I was very close with that she was practically a g/f in everything but name. I do have to say that we were fairly close, although I could never work up the courage to actually kiss her (plus my inability to read minds made me unsure as to whether she actually wanted it...)

Regardless, I never saw her after the summer ended...

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2007, 3:45 pm

Kiss him hard using your tongue :P .....that will make him crazy about you .

star1215
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Oct 2007, 11:13 pm

Well, I haven't heard from him in almost a week and a half, so I guess that answers that question. I'd like to chalk it up to him being in Iraq and not home yet, but....

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2007, 11:38 pm

A likely excuse.

star1215
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Oct 2007, 7:30 am

calandale wrote:
A likely excuse.

Oh, since I got a picture last week, he's definitely in Iraq.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2007, 7:33 am

Photoshop. :P

Tiger-lily-pad
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Oct 2007, 6:33 pm

I'm an NT female who's had a healthy share of male interaction, so I feel somewhat qualified to give a bit of advice.

1. The BEST quality you can possibly posess to interact with men is self-confidence. "I like myself" Isn't good enough. You need to be thinking "I'm so incredibly hot and sexy! I exude sexual gratification" and you have to mean it.

So figure out what makes you feel sexy and hone in on that before a date. I like to buy a new pair of ridiculously sexy looking underwear, put them on, drink some wine, and listen to The Stones. That always helps me find my mojo.
When you have that vibe inside it radiates out, and men definitely pick up on it.Trust me.

It would also be helpful for you to pick up some body language signals to direct you your male.

Let him catch you staring at him, and let your eyes linger on him for a few seconds longer then they should.(make sure your not scowling or frowning though, you may send the wrong message.) while doing this I like to say something a bit sexual and aggressive in my head like "baby, I would love to just rip your clothes off and and ride you until tomorrow "

That doesn't mean I will but the over all vibe gets transfered via my eyes and body. Remember, men are predominatly visual creatures when it comes to sex, so they respond more readily to visual stimuli. That's why open is more successful with men than with women.
As females, we have a ton of power sexually, and if we have our sights set on a particular man, we need to tap into that energy and use what nature gave us.

I would never encourage you to change who you are and turn into some bimbo who wears mini-skirts and too much make-up, but it is definitely to your advantage to explore your sexual side and find out where your sexual female energy lies.

'cause sweetie, if you like this guy and want him to kiss you, and he doesn't have the balls to make it happen, you'll just have to have a big enough labia to do it yourself.

Also, don't over analyze situations of the physical nature.your mind will just spin you in circles. try to connect with the animal instinct within.

Good luck!! !