Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Anaconda
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2005, 4:12 pm

IT'S PLAUGED WITH RICH KIDS AND EMO PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE CARS AND I DON'T AND THEY SUCK

thatrsdude
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 4:18 pm

No one even heard of emo when I went to school... and everyone in my class was too young to drive because I was pulled out of school when I was 15... but school still sucked.

Anaconda
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2005, 4:28 pm

dude, I am so gunna start ditching everyday, I hate those f*****s.

thatrsdude
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 4:30 pm

What do you mean by ditching?

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 4:57 pm

Ditching means skipping school or classes.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 5:02 pm

Anaconda, you can get into major trouble if you do not attend classes without a valid reason. I would not suggest it.

What is an emo, anyways?

thatrsdude
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 5:06 pm

Music that's kinda halfway between the weakest end of nu metal and pop punk. It's short for emotional, and many kids who follow it now act depressed to 'be cool' apparently. But I have no opinion of that because I don't associate with too many of those types of people.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 5:48 pm

Dan, I am very surprised by the way you spoke in this thread! Being rich is not that bad, I have no clue what EMO is, and just because they have cars and you don't, that doesn't give you the right to pass judgment in your favor!

thatrsdude
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 5:54 pm

I think he's talking about the ones that are snobs.

Anaconda
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2005, 9:07 pm

yea, the snobby ones, and EMO is a bunch of annoying kids that are overly christian, and talk about "god" nonstop and some of them don't do any drugs or booze or get it on with women and they brag about that crap and it's really annoying (those type of emos are called "staright edge", the ones that do do drugs and stuff are called hardcore emos), and they act depressed and treat you bad to look cool, and the dudes wear girls pants so their asses look tight and it is extremely gay looking and they wear their hair long down over there eyes and don't wash it so it becomes greasey and nasty and they wear those huge thick black rimmed glasses like lawyers from the 50s cuz they are total morons. And the girls won't give you head no matter what! :( (not like i'd even want head from an emo girl :x )

NoMore
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 9:28 pm

Anaconda wrote:
...and they act depressed and treat you bad to look cool, and the dudes wear girls pants so their asses look tight and it is extremely gay looking and they wear their hair long down over there eyes and don't wash it so it becomes greasey and nasty and they wear those huge thick black rimmed glasses like lawyers from the 50s cuz they are total morons.

Ewww... gross! :P

nirrti_rachelle
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 10:09 pm

When I was in high school back in the Dark Ages, grunge was our equivant of "EMO". At least the music (and the flannel wear) were cool. From what you all are saying, EMO's yet another "teen angst" fad that'll blow over in a couple of years.

NoMore
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2005, 10:44 pm

"school sucks"
...and then you GRADUATE! HA! It only gets worse.

hell_grey
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Jul 2005, 11:20 pm

dont stop going to school! finish school with a good record and then get a pimp job and laugh at them for having less money than you. 8)

(half serious)

thatrsdude
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2005, 3:21 am

Someone told me that emo kids have emo parties where they get together and cry together. When I was at school, I was harrassed even more if the bullies drove me to tears, if only I was in school now, I could just pretend to be an emo kid and use that as an excuse. It's now cool to be uncool... :roll:

Aaron_Mason
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2005, 5:00 am

I'd never heard of emo either... stumbled upon it when I saw someone's profile on Friendster, who had a friend get into it and call her Emo this and Emo that... then when I heard the joke "how many emos does it take to change a lightbulb? none, they just sit in the dark and cry about it" I figured 'emo' meant emotional.

On a side note, school might suck, but doing well at it means getting away from the bullies. Do what you can to get through, then get into doing something you enjoy.

AS is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.

I'm the same as I was when I was six years old - Modest Mouse