Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

loudmouth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2007, 5:37 pm

I was invited to a birthday party by a woman i know, now i've hung out wit alot of people but she's inviting old friends from high school, from work and the class we go to. I plan on going definitely but lets out it this way a large group of NT's alcohol. nedless to Say this will be interesting.

I personally don't plan on drinking ever in my life, I had two alcoholic grandmother's one of which has left a very strong impression. I'll give an update this Sunday.

Don't get me wrong i deal perfectly with a group of 4 people with a buzz going on so i should do fine. But still I'm gonna need to keep my rambling in check.

Last edited by loudmouth on 06 Oct 2007, 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

holdsteady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2007, 8:52 am

tH4t5 r3311Y 0ice t0 here

loudmouth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2007, 10:40 pm

My bad that was a FUBAR post, Really sorry about that.

Anyways It's seem that when I'm hanging out with people 21 and over outside of some stuffy college club I seem to do quite well. Seriously all personal space and anxiety issues seem to almost completely vanish I still rattle on slightly but quickly catch myself and any personal space issues I might have are completely gone where I would otherwise feel awkward and generally avoid conversation. It went surprisingly well, I even seemed to draw the attention from one of the aformentionned old highschool friends much to my own surprise.