Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd trailer...Jack Sparrow sings!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

What do you think?
HOMG 'TIS LOVERLY 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
I want to get revenge on this trailer for wasting 2 and a half minutes of my life 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I like this trailer because it has Alan Rickman, and he is a sex god because he plays Snape. But why was Bellatrix there? 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Bella was there because Helena Bonham Carter is Burton's wife so she's in every movie he makes. Not complainin' though...she's HAWT, and I'll see it just for her and her human-meat pies! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Meh...it looks okay. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2007, 10:30 pm

The Sweeney Todd trailer looks amazing. Lower res YouTube version HERE for those with crappy comps.

It's so lovely seeing Tim Burton do another gothic-looking live action film. I mean, sheet, combine THOSE visuals (sorta like Sleepy Hollow), THAT cast (Jack Sparrow, Snape, Borat, Peter Pettigrew, and Bellatrix AKA That Hot Lady From Fight Club...dude, that's 3 Harry Potter actors!), and songs that include Johnny Depp singing an ode to the knife that he'll use to kill people (HOLY CRAP), and you've got something that could be quite special. Depp's voice sounds a bit too much like his Jack Sparrow voice but that's not necessarily a bad thing...and anyway, who cares? I'm still really excited.

Eire
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Oct 2007, 11:36 pm

I'll watch anything with Snape in it. I love his voice.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2007, 2:50 pm

Sweeney Todd will be one badass movie, especially with Johnny Depp in it!
Anything will go.

Le_Samourai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Oct 2007, 5:13 pm

I enjoy most of Tim Burton's stuff, so I'm looking forward to this movie.

Aerin
Raven
Raven

07 Oct 2007, 1:43 am

I like Tim Burton's movies and I think that the story of Sweeney Todd is pretty awesome. I really liked Sleepy Hollow, with the mostly black and white sets and costumes and red accents. Tim Burton tends to make everything really dramatic in his movies and this one is about a crazy killer barber, so it should be good. It'll probably be rated R and I'll be faced with the moral dilemma of watching it. I usually cave and watch them anyway, Tim Burton's movies are so good.

Hopeless_Hearts_Marie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2007, 6:40 pm

I so can't wait!! I'm like totally obssessed with it!!
As soon as I heard about it I went and checked out the CD from my library and loved it.
I can't wait to hear more of Johnny's singing. :D