Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Othila
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2007, 4:17 pm

NT's odd sense of humor never bothered me. My old very NT roommate used to watch this show about a girl grim reaper. Anyway this girl grim reaper had to work in an office env in which her only other co-worker would only talk to her through IMing. Now that is my ideal work environment.

If I can make people laugh then that means I have effected them somehow and for me I dont care enough about strangers to care about the reasoning behind the laugh. I was the type of child who would egg the bully on by making him laugh, I found out it all rather interesting myself the different types of humor out there. What can I say humans are my subjects and cats are my friends. :)

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Oct 2007, 4:50 pm

Irulan wrote:
Kitsy wrote:
Irulan and Mechanima, you two are awesome. :D

We shall plan to take over in secrecy. Conspire. If anyone catches on that we are "conspiring" Mechanima will be in charge of the cover up and psycho-analysis of the subjects. Irulan and I will come up with the time lines and schemes. Anyone else who wants to help, enlist now!

So... What restrictions and rules to follow for our slaves in spe do you propose? :twisted: I propose a rule number one: each household will have to keep at least one dachshound or one persian cat 8)

Ferrets too. We can't forget about those feisty cool critters. What rules would drive NT's nuts yet make aspies happy? That is how we form a list.

For example, I hate driving but I know I have to in order to get around. Especially when these huge freaking trucks are right next to you in the other lane. I can understand diesel trucks and try to just not freak out but do people REALLY have to have huge trucks with jacked up wheels just to drive? Is it necessary?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2007, 5:33 pm

Let them have their laughs. It's not like we can hear what they say about us.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2007, 5:36 pm

Probably. I mean, Something Awful did make fun of us once.

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2007, 5:43 pm

First rule of WP.

Don't talk about WP.

Avian
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Oct 2007, 7:07 pm

I stumbled across a site for amputee fetishists once; I didn't laugh, though, but I was morbidly curious. So I spent some time reading posts on it (though I did feel tempted to join, just as a lark; but my higher self prevailed).

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Oct 2007, 8:34 pm

ive seen this board on something awful before

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2007, 4:57 am

The nature of the internet is that anybody anywhere in the world can read what we wrote, with the exception of restricted forums, such as the Adult Discussion Forum and the Members Only Forum. But as long as they simply read the posts, and not start trolling and/or harassing WP members, a nice way to go about it would be to just shrug it off and go about our daily lives (on and off WP).

holdsteady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Oct 2007, 6:25 am

What about NTs who post on here for a laugh.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2007, 6:26 am

I want to know which big brain in the white coat has me as his/her test subject; come on, you don't need to be shy with me.

I'm sure I'm more afraid of you than you're of me.