I Will Always Be An Aspie In NT World

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2007, 8:58 pm

I am an Aspie, I will always be an Aspie in your world.
When my boss says: “I love you. Don’t ever change” (I stand out from the rest). I will always be an Aspie.
If I join the alumni chapter of my business fraternity, I will always stand out. I will always be an Aspie
When I like to watch Star Trek cartoons and am tempted to collect waterbugs, swap coins online and observe the weather at 47, I will always be an Aspie.
If I get my MBA or Masters of Accountancy and pass the CPA exam, I know I will never move up to a senior level executive in a big company(that is simply not going to happen).
I will work in a small public accounting and bookkeeping and help small businesses with their income taxes (which is less formal and probably not as worried about being a big social person) or open my own business, I will always be an Aspie.
My NT is a shell, thicker than some, thinner than others. But at my core, I will always be an Aspie

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

11 Oct 2007, 9:15 pm

if i dont have any kids im going to make shure an aspie gets my collections. nobody in my family deserves them and would probably hawk it to pay thier bills or damage a otherwise mint card

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

12 Oct 2007, 1:52 am

Silver_Meteor wrote:
I am an Aspie, I will always be an Aspie in your world.
When my boss says: “I love you. Don’t ever change” (I stand out from the rest). I will always be an Aspie.
If I join the alumni chapter of my business fraternity, I will always stand out. I will always be an Aspie
When I like to watch Star Trek cartoons and am tempted to collect waterbugs, swap coins online and observe the weather at 47, I will always be an Aspie.
If I get my MBA or Masters of Accountancy and pass the CPA exam, I know I will never move up to a senior level executive in a big company(that is simply not going to happen).
I will work in a small public accounting and bookkeeping and help small businesses with their income taxes (which is less formal and probably not as worried about being a big social person) or open my own business, I will always be an Aspie.
My NT is a shell, thicker than some, thinner than others. But at my core, I will always be an Aspie

I completely agree.
Not with what you said...but the point you were trying to get across. That I will always be an aspie, but hey...that doesn't bother me :P

Angelus-Mortis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Oct 2007, 9:46 am

I will always be an Aspie, a math geek, a robot, an artist, or whatever else I might be perceived as. Although I've already accepted myself for myself a long time ago. I actually had more difficulty getting over my gender than I did being autistic.

Arbitraris id veneficium quod te ludificat. Arbitror id formam quod intellego.

Ignorationi est non medicina.

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2007, 12:52 pm

Yar... I got no problems coming to terms with that when I'm feeling on top of my game, but when on lesser form, everything is impossible to do smoothly... tbf, my NT peers will always have other NT's to rely on - socially, people are quite protected - one occasional dangerous lapse, seems they got others to get them out of anything going too badly.
I, on the other hand, of course have these bizarre brain patterns just like y'all the rest of you... I don't have many people at all to rely on when I'm on bad form...

Weirdobird
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Oct 2007, 1:12 pm

They will always be NTs in your aspie world. Your boss will always benefit from your aspie-ness, your family will always be amused by your apie-ness, your friends will always have your loyalty no matter what neurology they have. :D

etg1701
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Oct 2007, 1:59 pm

Quote:

And yet we're to believe Aspergers is no curse.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2007, 10:41 pm

richardbenson wrote:
if i dont have any kids im going to make shure an aspie gets my collections. nobody in my family deserves them and would probably hawk it to pay thier bills or damage a otherwise mint card

Ditto

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2007, 10:43 pm

If I die of a deadly disease at a young age, my buses are going to my sister, though. She's the closest to me in age, and she knows how much they mean to me.