Specific Topic of Research...please give your opinion!

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AnnabelLee
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2007, 5:50 am

EvilKimEvil wrote:
Sorry, but I have to vote for #1 or #3. I think those comparisons would be both relatively easy to research and beneficial to the community. They could point out discrepancies between reality and the literature, thereby suggesting areas in which further research should be done.

How are things going with that mentally ill teacher?

Mental teacher still as mental as always...but I showed her she can't dissuade me. She obviously is of the opinion I should not be there/I don't belong there. I proved I do. Though I had a breakdown after and an anxiety attack during, not only did I take her oral test, working in a group with others, and performing in front of others, I got 100% correct on it. :P
I DO belong! I have a 4.0. I Do belong in school, regardless of what her nastiness believes.

As for those waiting on questions, my teacher has been gone the last two weeks due to an illness, so I haven't been able to get them approved as of yet. It should be really soon. I may send them off next week, even if she isn't back yet. I need to get things moving!

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2007, 11:59 am

AnnabelLee wrote:
EvilKimEvil wrote:
How are things going with that mentally ill teacher?

Mental teacher still as mental as always...but I showed her she can't dissuade me. She obviously is of the opinion I should not be there/I don't belong there. I proved I do. Though I had a breakdown after and an anxiety attack during, not only did I take her oral test, working in a group with others, and performing in front of others, I got 100% correct on it. :P
I DO belong! I have a 4.0. I Do belong in school, regardless of what her nastiness believes.

grreat!

becca423b
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Oct 2007, 7:51 pm

Congrats on your 4.0!

I think #2 would be the most interesting. I do think it could be hard to find scholarly research on, but that's why it would be important to do that topic!