22 Jan 2017, 1:43 am

Midnightstar16 wrote:
I also have Cashmere in my town. 8O

My condolences...

FreakyZettairyouiki
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Jan 2017, 9:29 pm

oh how i missed the days when I played it on the ds lite :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2017, 9:38 pm

I got my hair done in the Giovanni style, albeit red, at Shampoodle today. I look like a cross between Gio and Silver. I like it and it goes well with the Giovanni jacket I made at Able Sisters yesterday :)

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2017, 5:31 pm

I've noticed than in the first AC game for Gamecube the animals with the cranky or snooty trait were a lot meaner and harsher with their words than they are in NL. The snooty female characters are not only nicer, but they're weirder, too. For example, one of them told me that she believed in UFOs and she keeps finding them in her home. Then she said they were Unidentified Floor Oranges, and that she she always ends up eating them.

At least they're not GMOs. :lol:

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 3:31 am

They were some unfeeling, unflinching morons inhabiting the glorious 'cube version for sure, I have lost count of the feuds I had on there, they didn't give a damn for your well being. Cashmere, Apollo and Claudia were the worst offenders, Cashmere seemed to be stuck in my village for years, she was pretty much nailed down no matter how many pitfalls I surrounded her house with lol. I did strike up a connection with Butch (he of the permascowl) and Camofrog despite their less than beaming personalities. Most of the uncivilized townfolk were often up and about skulking around at weird hours so I encountered them often.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 9:09 am

^I had Butch in my Gamecube town. Good thing he eventually left.

I dressed my character up like Cure Sword! :mrgreen:

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 2:47 am

Butch grew on me like a ragged beard, he was a scoundrel but he had some damn vigor about him, he was full of beans and buzzing purpose even though I never quite figured out what made him tick apart from insulting my very existence. I only pitfalled him a handful of times.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 3:43 pm

Tip: when you shake trees and get chased down by bees, save and come back, before you get stung. The bees arent chasing you, and the beehive is still there. Your welcome. :mrgreen:

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 4:27 pm

In New Leaf it's even better to try catching the bees, they're worth a lot of Bells, and if you have the updated New Leaf, you can carry a net while shaking trees. Bees are worth 2,500 Bells (3000 if you have Bell Boom ordinance).

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm

I rerember catching some once and thinking "jesus, that's a lot!" Problem is, I can never catch another set of bees withou getting stung and loosing them. :roll:

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 2:29 am

I used to shake every single damn tree until that sucker flopped down, the moment that buzzing madhouse emerged... words fail to convey the bone bleaching dread! I'd wager 60% of the time I could duck into someone's hut but sometimes they deliberately stood in their mocking doorways or sneakily snap the lock and I'd get stung to a monstrous mess! I'd say the Sonic the Hedgehog drowning doom dirge music is the equivalent on the fearscale, that's some powerful fear your messing with! Oh, the laughter and cruelty I received from some of those animals! Many pitfalls of vengeance were planted :cry:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 11:18 pm

I've noticed how nowadays if you show a canine anywhere near chocolate in a cartoon or a video game, no matter how much that creature acts more like a human instead of a real dog, people will flip out and think you're stupid and don't know chocolate can kill dogs. Of course I do know that, but people just don't tolerate artistic licensing anymore. Anyway, on Valentine's Day Isabelle gives you chocolate cake that she made herself, even though she's a dog. I don't think she actually eats any of it herself, but that's kind of like the equivalent of a human making a cake out of yummy arsenic and giving it to... some animal that can eat it, I don't know what kind. :lol:

Of course it's perfectly okay for humans and animals that are carnivores to be eating nothing but fruit, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and occasionally candy. :roll: