Does anyone else find Thai girls cute?

Page 3 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2007, 8:40 pm

Whew! Well, I just had the green curry salmon again at the Thai restaurant -- this time at full authentic Thai spiciness! My lips are still burning. These meals are great for my sinuses! They bring a tear to my eyes and nose.
Oh, to live in Thailand!
(And, of course, all the waitresses were once again impossibly cute, polite, and very attentive.)

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2007, 9:37 pm

Ragtime wrote:

Very nice, but they all look half-white for some reason. I guess they try to Americanize themselves a bit for the contest.

I think that I might have read recently that a lot of the models and female actresses in Thailand were half white. They certainly are in the Philippines.

Again, I highly recommend a trip to Thailand, to enjoy the cooking first hand.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2007, 9:44 pm

Ragtime wrote:

The girls at the various Thai restaurants I frequent look fully Oriental.

Like this:

Your middle one looks a lot like Maria Ozawa, who is half Japanese and half Canadian.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2007, 9:45 pm

Ragtime wrote:

(Not that I care, of course, as I will not be partaking in the intimate company of any of them.)

Why not?

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2007, 10:05 pm

pandabear wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

The girls at the various Thai restaurants I frequent look fully Oriental.

Like this:

Your middle one looks a lot like Maria Ozawa, who is half Japanese and half Canadian.

Hmmm... you seem rather versed in Asian honeys. :mrgreen: I didn't know who she was, I just searched for "Thai girls" and those are three of the results.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2007, 10:08 pm

pandabear wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

(Not that I care, of course, as I will not be partaking in the intimate company of any of them.)

Why not?

Relationships aren't for me.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 8:33 pm

Ragtime wrote:
pandabear wrote:

Hmmm... you seem rather versed in Asian honeys. :mrgreen: I didn't know who she was, I just searched for "Thai girls" and those are three of the results.

I don't think that your middle one WAS Maria Ozawa -- only that a ressemblance exists. Enough of a ressemblance for me to suspect that this particular Thai girl might be part European.

If you research the topic further, you'll find that Maria Ozawa does have some interesting hobbies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Ozawa

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 8:50 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
GenericBrandUserName wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
^^ believe me , being in a country with 'traditional' relationship values is not really much better .

I'd rather be in a Third World country where there's still some norms and traditions than in an Post-Industrial nation like America or Europe where most everyone is sleeping with anyone or anything with their legs open, only to then want a committed relationship 10 - 20 years later. I personally feel like Post-Industrial nations and the people in it have forgotten about self-control and moderation and are continuously wanting more and more, indulging in everything they can.

Believe me when I say I'd die a happy man if I were living somewhere where there's still some sense of self-control and discipline when it comes to urges, where committment means a lot more and is valued. Committment and self-control, I feel like, aren't valued in Post-Industrial and even Industrial societies. For being advanced nations, they sure don't display such with their actions. \:

[/SomewhatSociologicalRant]

Believe me , the relationships in the 'traditional' societies are very MATERIALISTIC and greedy , the girl's parents usually interfere too much in any relationship and they test u if u can be a good 'provider' potential husband for her and most girls are raised in that way ...and as about loyalty/love/dignity there's a lot of hypocrisy in these matters here , sometimes i feel that western are more honest when it comes to relations . These are the only "norms" that you are calling for .

As a Mexican, I second this. Mexican culture (at least mestizo culture) is more money-obsessed than the US or Switzerland. In terms of relationships, the West is generally less hypocritical, though also more promiscous (i want and offer fidelity)
Nice pics on this thread, by the way.

geek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 9:04 pm

Ragtime wrote:
ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD HAVE GORGEOUS WOMEN!

Almost. But for every rule there is an exception.

Miss Vatican City.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 9:13 pm

pandabear wrote:
If you research the topic further, you'll find that Maria Ozawa does have some interesting hobbies.

^_^ Is making me sushi one of them? My brother's wife is Japanese. Been married 19 years, have three beautiful children, it's the first marriage for both of them, and he has no complaints.
Funny thing is, even though she was born and raised in Tokyo -- she HATES seafood! Oh, she makes wonderful fish and sushi, but only for her family. We've had some pretty deep conversations too.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 9:45 pm

Quote:

She is very cute.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 9:56 pm

pandabear wrote:

I have two of her works :P

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2007, 1:50 pm

Ragtime wrote:
pandabear wrote:

^_^ Is making me sushi one of them?

Making sushi isn't QUITE what Maria Ozawa is most noted for :wink:

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2007, 1:53 pm

pandabear wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
pandabear wrote:

^_^ Is making me sushi one of them?

Making sushi isn't QUITE what Maria Ozawa is most noted for :wink:

Miso soup?

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2007, 7:28 pm

Well, what do you know. According to her wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Ozawa

Cooking IS actually one of Maria Ozawa's hobbies.

If you scroll down towards the bottom of her wikipedia, you'll find links to other hobbies that have been much more lucrative for her.

If she likes to cook, then I am sure that she could prepare you some Japanese delicacies.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2007, 10:39 am

Here is Thai pop star Tata Young (half Thai, half European)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpiPRu_mhUk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwmbQNnr2U[/youtube]

But, watch out, some of those pretty Thai girls might not be exactly what they seem