What Fictional Character Are You Most Like?

Page 3 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

AreFriendsElectric
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Dec 2005, 8:28 am

I am a lot like Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes.

We can be unpredictable, misunderstood, have problems in school, pissed off at parents, parents pissed of at us, love the outdoors, love to make obscure snowmen!

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2005, 1:14 pm

BlackLiger wrote:
vetivert wrote:
Granny Weatherwax. ;)

I had you down as more of a Nanny Ogg.

well, and how wrong can you be - just shows you how much like GW i am, doesn't it...?

mwahahahahahaha!

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2005, 4:17 pm

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
I've been compared to a character in Lord of the Flies a few times, wish I could remember who.

The next time that happens, grab the nearest spear and chase after them yelling "kill the beast, slit his throat, spill his blood."

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2005, 8:35 pm

I can't believe I haven't posted on this thread yet. Anyways... I am pretty similar to Hermione Granger in both personality and appearance (from the book, not the movie).

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2005, 2:40 pm

Bec wrote:
I can't believe I haven't posted on this thread yet. Anyways... I am pretty similar to Hermione Granger in both personality and appearance (from the book, not the movie).

Why doesn't that surprise me? ;)

Sarcastic_Name, hmm... *goes through list of all characters in head*... Simon, Ralph, Piggy, that other guy? :?

jennyfreckles

22 Dec 2005, 8:11 pm

i'd like to be lara croft (never seen the movie or played the game apart from once when i kept drowning lara so gave up lol) or malcolm in the middles mum, as i'd like to be strong and confident in myself. but i'm probably more like bubble from absolutely fabulous or any other unnatractive blithering idiot with poor dress sense from a programme or film. sigh! the episode of friends with pheobe running i used to run exactly like that when i was a child.

Fiat_Lux
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Dec 2005, 5:19 pm

I’d like to think of myself as Sherlock Holmes. However, someone mentioned that I’d make a good villain in a James Bond film. World domination is a nice thought. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas from Blofeld, Largo, Scaramanga, Dr. No and the rest…

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2012, 10:02 pm

In personality, Dr. Daniel Jackson, as portrayed by Michael Shanks from Stargate-SG1:

In appearance, Gargamel from The Smurfs:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

bruinsy33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Nov 2012, 11:22 pm

Macon Leary in the Accidental Tourist or Mr. Grey in Secretary.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 6:30 pm

Jason Bourne

From time to time, I encounter people from my past who I want to avoid. Whenever this happens, sometimes I feel as if my past tries to come back to haunt me, even if I don't remember people from my past who remember me.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 7:05 pm

Brainy Smurf. Despite being smart, I'm invariably going to get common sense, every day matters wrong.
That, and William Lee from the movie Naked Lunch - a destitute bohemian bum - but without the homosexuality and heroin addiction... or having shot a cheating wife sort of accidentally on purpose.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2012, 10:44 pm

Mt therapist thinks I have alot in common with Darth Vader,I'm not too happy about that.Apparently Anakin Skywalker and me have lots in common.When my sinuses are acting up I sound like Darth Vader.I don't look like either.

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 1:47 am

I'd have to say I'm either like Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends or Victor van Dort from The Corpse Bride. And then there are the days I feel more like Judith from Spike Jonze's Where the Wild Things Are.

I also took a few of the "pony personality tests" online to see which My Little Pony character I am most like, and the results I got where a combo of Fluttershy, Twlight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie. I think out of the three of them, I'm most like Fluttershy. :)

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2012, 11:43 am

I don't have many characters to name, but here is how i would consider myself to be in stories/Shows/movies:

In a comedy, I would be the one who never means to be funny, but always embarrasses herself and gets laughed at a lot in a spiteful way.

In just a normal show, I would be the girl who doesn't fit in, gets bullied, the one all the bad things happen to.

In a scary story, or horror, I would either die, or have to be rescued somehow.

Romance? No, I would have little luck with that!

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 7:55 pm

I am most definitely "Anne Shirley" from the Anne of Green Gables books.
Why? Too many similarities. If you are unacquainted with "Anne" I urge you to read the books or watch the films starring Megan Follows as Anne.

"Freedom of Speech is Not a License to be Stupid"

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

12 Sep 2017, 2:32 pm

Emmet Ben from Show Thailand :lol: