Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2007, 10:34 pm

My intuition tells me that:

I'll probably always be too poor to eat right AND have a life.
My antidepressant (citalopram, aka Celexa) is poison and will make me more depressed in the long run, AND physically ill.
The fish oil might make the Celexa less effective.
Ritalin won't work well enough on me, or will make me passive or more depressed in the long term.
I will die an early death if I don't work out every day, and even if I do, I'll still die.
I'll always be too poor to eat right AND have a life.
I'll ruin my eyes if I keep looking into the light (which I NEED to do if I'm depresed if I don't want to get suicidal or worse).
One day I'll go blind.
Nobody will ever fully understand me.
I will probably always have more enemies than I have friends.
All my favorite foods that contain the fatty acids that alleviate the depression will take a toll on my physical health and kill me.

f**k my intuition! :x :D

elvenmage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2007, 10:52 pm

Yes.

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 2:02 am

Mine catches up to me from time to time with a lot of reminders... a big one that keeps cropping up, but comes with the diagnosis, is that I probably will never ever understand things as easily as others do.... then it sparks the downhill crud from there, lol. But mine just comes and goes-I have "moments of clarity" I suppose you could say, lol...

I'm my own guinea pig.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

24 Oct 2007, 2:14 am

my intiation calls me back :wink:

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 2:41 am

it especially sucks when you have intuition about something and are made to think that you are crazy for thinking it,,,only to be proven that you were totally right all along :?

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Oct 2007, 6:46 am

poopylungstuffing wrote:
it especially sucks when you have intuition about something and are made to think that you are crazy for thinking it,,,only to be proven that you were totally right all along :?

understand how that feels.

xx Dan Monster

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 7:00 am

Kitsy wrote:
poopylungstuffing wrote:

SAME HERE!

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 7:04 am

waiting for gadot

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 6:55 pm

2ukenkerl wrote:
Kitsy wrote:
poopylungstuffing wrote:

SAME HERE!

Ooooh, yeah. Once I decided to move my bed to a certain part of my room and my mother seemed to think that my AS disstorted my spacial ability and that the bed wouldn't fit there. I moved it there. It did fit, just as I had thought. It was HER who was wrong; ha ha ha! She didn't really comment. :D

Stockton
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Oct 2007, 7:22 pm

My intuition causes me problems, but instead with much more immidiate issues than the ones Ana describes.

RB
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Oct 2007, 10:24 pm

I think a lot of people realise their mortality and the futility of it all, AS or not. I used to obsess over life extension topics in school but nobody else could understand, I even had a plan worked out before I went into the real world and realised one doesn't simply dedicate themself to something and succeed in solving decades of scientific challenges.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 1:42 am

I always try to warn people of the stupid things that they are doing, and they never listen. Then it happens, and they never apologize to me. They initially get irate because i interject and they tell me i am rude to do so. Sorry, JJ knows best! :)

moo_cow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Nov 2007, 4:36 am

Does intuition have anything to do with AS? I took a personality test and scored really high on intuition. That's good because programmers should have it.