Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

RedMageIngus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2007, 1:17 am

I've only played a few games in the series, but I love these games. I've played; Resident Evil 2(N64 ROM), Resident Evil 4(PS2), Resident Evil Outbreak File #2(PS2) and Resident Evil Code: Veronica X(PS2).

I want to get all the original games, but I can't as I don't own a GameCube(I used to, but sold it because I couldn't get games for it) and the original PS1 games aren't sold here. If I was allowed to use online stores, I'd buy them. But that'll never happen.

I'd love to play the new RE on Wii, but I don't own a Wii and I never will due to the price. I'd also like to play RE5, but that's only on 360 and PS3, which I don't own and also never will own.

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 11:46 am

I'm not that big a fan of RE but I throughly enjoyed Code Veronica and RE4. I'm looking forward to see how RE5 improves upon RE4.

RedMageIngus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2007, 8:41 pm

I saw the trailer to RE5, and couldn't stop drooling over Chris. :P

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2007, 7:36 pm

I really liked parts of Resident Evil 4, mostly the village levels...thought that the Island segment stunk, though...the second half in general I wasn't a big fan of....but I hope RE5 kicks ass. Love the graphics.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2007, 4:11 am

I've played all of the main series. I haven't played Survivor (Gun Survivor for the Yanks), Outbreak File 2, or Gaiden. I also haven't finished the original Outbreak. I consider the hardest two RE games to be Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica.

I also have the novels by SD Perry for Resident Evil 1-3 and Code Veronica.

On sabbatical...

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2007, 6:23 pm

I didn't like the games prior to Resident Evil 4. I also preferred the first half of the game, it got cornier as the game got on and less scary. Except for those regenerating guys, those always made me wet my pants.

Zardan
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Oct 2009, 7:36 pm

I'm sorry to revive an old thread but I have been quite obsessed with Resident Evil 4 from time to time.

Such a genial game. Clearly the most entertaining PS2 game I've played.

Who could have known, blowing up zombies (or rather ganados) could be so fun.

Jaejoongfangirl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2009, 2:37 am

Zardan wrote:
I'm sorry to revive an old thread but I have been quite obsessed with Resident Evil 4 from time to time.

Such a genial game. Clearly the most entertaining PS2 game I've played.

Who could have known, blowing up zombies (or rather ganados) could be so fun.
I concur. :lol:

So... in my latest Nintendo power, there was an article on a new one that's coming out (soon?).
It apparently encompasses a few of the previous games (specifically, the ones that weren't included in Umbrella chronicles. Also, they couldn't fit in the plot lines from RE4.)

Also, I'm pretty sure it'll finally show how/why exactly Leon became all hardened/professional after RE2.

Anybody else hear about this game? Thoughts? Ideas? Information, anyone? :?: