Feminists don't understand conservative women,

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2019, 9:44 am

I'm sure the people from 12 years ago appreciate the input.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2019, 10:43 am

Metal Rat wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
and that's why Hillary won't win the election.

Feminists think all women side with each other on all issues -- that there aren't women who have minds of their own, and who think through the issues, and who pick a presidential candidate based on the most important of those issues. Rather, Hillary thinks she's automatically going to induct all American women into her voting camp because of their shared gender.
It is an insult to all thinking women, and she's going to pay dearly for that. They tried it in France, with Ségolène Royal. She was supposedly going to win, and she didn't even get 50% of the female vote, and the liberals couldn't figure it out.

Anyone see the Democratic debates? Pretty sad. Obama and Edwards "piled on poor Hillary" -- ya right. They asked her to clarify a flip-flopped answer she gave, and that's "piling on"... Now, she's hiding behind the "Don't hit the girl!" mantra... Puh-lease! :roll:

So, ya, don't worry about Hillary. She's got no chance.

Not only Trump, but also Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton remind me of Adolf Hitler. You see, each is a Fuhrer of their respective Volks: Trump, obviously, appeals to Rural White men, they are his Volk; Hilary Clinton appeals to women, feminist women in particular, they are her Volk; and Barack Hussein Obama appeals to Blacks, especially those of the Inner City, they are his Volk!

I wanted Obama to be President, and I’m a white, female, feminist.

Please don’t compare decent (or relatively decent) people to Hitler.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2019, 5:09 pm

Metal Rat wrote:
tl;dr

Can you stop the necrobumps? This isn't the first time you've insisted on posting in a thread that's been dead for over 10 years.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2019, 6:47 pm

Metal Rat wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
and that's why Hillary won't win the election.

Feminists think all women side with each other on all issues -- that there aren't women who have minds of their own, and who think through the issues, and who pick a presidential candidate based on the most important of those issues. Rather, Hillary thinks she's automatically going to induct all American women into her voting camp because of their shared gender.
It is an insult to all thinking women, and she's going to pay dearly for that. They tried it in France, with Ségolène Royal. She was supposedly going to win, and she didn't even get 50% of the female vote, and the liberals couldn't figure it out.

Anyone see the Democratic debates? Pretty sad. Obama and Edwards "piled on poor Hillary" -- ya right. They asked her to clarify a flip-flopped answer she gave, and that's "piling on"... Now, she's hiding behind the "Don't hit the girl!" mantra... Puh-lease! :roll:

So, ya, don't worry about Hillary. She's got no chance.

Not only Trump, but also Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton remind me of Adolf Hitler. You see, each is a Fuhrer of their respective Volks: Trump, obviously, appeals to Rural White men, they are his Volk; Hilary Clinton appeals to women, feminist women in particular, they are her Volk; and Barack Hussein Obama appeals to Blacks, especially those of the Inner City, they are his Volk!

That's kind of a neat comparison. It's full of generalizations that make it inaccurate, though.

Be careful with this thread, guys, it's an antique!