Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aspirituous
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Nov 2007, 5:27 am

Well I'm the type of person that generally likes to please, and I do have a bad habit of feigning interest just to satisfy others.

jazzguy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Nov 2007, 5:31 am

Aspirituous wrote:
Well I'm the type of person that generally likes to please, and I do have a bad habit of feigning interest just to satisfy others.

Bad habit indeed. Jesus christ, man, you need to stop doing that. "Feigning interest." f**k all kinds of that s**t.

Aspirituous
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Nov 2007, 5:46 am

That's what the NT's tell me, that's what the aspies tell me (about lots of things mind you)... My god, to what group do I fit?

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2007, 9:05 am

Don't worry-I have that problem too, lol. I will bend over backwards sometimes just to not disappoint somebody. I think it is because I just don't know what's expected of me from others usually, so I just kind of try to fit somewhere sometimes, lol.

I'm my own guinea pig.

kclark
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2007, 11:28 am

Yeah. I don't really feign interest, but I generally don't know if I am interested until I hear what they want. Often by the time I actually understand what they want and decide that I am not interested, I am in too deep to just say no thanks and walk away.