Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 10:17 am

If enjoyed playing 1-6, though they can get frustrating. My all time favorite song from mega man is Magnet Man's song.
Mega man 64 was fun. But I couldn't quiet figure out the end part.
The X1-3 were all good.
I hated Mega Man 8, especially the snowboarding part.

sinapp
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Dec 2007, 11:14 am

The first one I played was Mega Man 4 on the NES, and I loved it! I've played the entire classic, Zero and Battle Network series. Now I got a Playstation and I'm trying X6 and Legends.

stefman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Dec 2007, 1:53 pm

oooohhhh gawd yesssssss

i love me my mega man!

first one i played was X back when i was 5, i was gonna get final fantasy mystic quest but my bro.s opted for megaman
best decsion they ever made for me

i've played and beaten just about every megaman game thats come out
the zero games were my favourites, most particularly 2 and 4, the who chain rod deal and the story to 4 was sublime, alot of plot and mood, just freaking good.

im actually playing megaman zx now, not bad not bad, could have been alot better, cant wait for advent this christmas though :D

i wish they would make more battle network games like 6, it was the best one, but ....we have star force, which im contemplating, anybody have any comments on it? good game? and which version should i get?

thanks yo
stef

MU
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Jan 2008, 9:06 pm

I just got Megaman ZX Advent. It's just like ZX but with much more to do. Its story seems okay. I also just got Maverick Hunter X for PSP. Much has been improved upon from the original, plus I liked the movie you get to see when you beat it. I really understand who Sigma in Megaman X is now thanks to watching it.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2008, 9:22 pm

Who were some of your favorite MM bosses? Going back to the 8-bit mega man games, I'd have to say my favorites were Gutsman, Clash Man, Quick Man, Gemini Man, and Spark Man..... I've played Mega Man x once, a long time ago, I think I beat it but I don't even remember anymore, it was a good game nonetheless. Heh, I've played so many games now I've forgotten some of them, damn I guess I have no life lol. Who were your favorite MM bosses?

aaronrey
Toucan
Toucan

07 Jan 2008, 11:26 pm

Quickman from MM2 is the coolest! I think capcom made him a good guy in a later game because he's very popular

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2008, 12:46 am

Not unless they brought him back in the Mega Man X series.... In MM3 they introduced proto man who kinda looked a little bit like Quick Man, but not really though, Proto Man was Mega Man's brother and his battle buddy....... And at some stages you fought a guy that looked kinda like Proto Man with a mask, but apparently that guy's name was Brake Man...... But unless they brought Quick Man back in the X series, then I'd have to say no he hasn't made a return.

Whisperer
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jan 2008, 12:52 am

I'm a MM fan too.
Started with the 8 bit Game Boy titles which, I think, recreated a lot of elements from the NES games.
My favourite is the first X title for the SNES. I didn't get to play the others.
I collected those OCRemixes and even downloaded guitar tablatures for some of the themes (never got around to practising them properly).
I played the first 3 Zero titles for the GBA which I like very much too; especially how they got the formula just right towards 2 and 3.
I'm looking forward to getting my hands on those DS titles (something, I guess, I'll do quite soon).

Ah. . . I played the GBA Megaman 'n' Bass port but it's kind of frustrating and I prefer the new formula/style.

dalhousie12
Veteran
Veteran

Location: A frozen baron wasteland, me and my friend tuk have to watch out for flying frozen hockey pucks Eh!

19 Jan 2008, 11:44 am

I'm a fan of the first Mega Man!

Kain
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jan 2008, 1:49 pm

I liked the NES Mega Man games the most.

oneironaut
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jan 2008, 2:12 am

Mega Man 3 was the first game I've ever beat.

oh and here is the Minibosses playing Mega Man 2 songs!!Metal!!

Worth checking out!

Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOokbBMKzqE[/youtube]