DO NOT VOTE FOR HILARY CLINTON!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Page 3 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2007, 3:20 pm

snake321 wrote:
Is this any surprise? Everyone thinks democrat automatically = good, I've got news for you though she plays on the same ball team as Bush.

She wants to sleep with Laura??? 8O

:wink:

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2007, 4:47 pm

monty wrote:
I really don't think she is anti-autistism. She is probably just naive.

you don't get that much money and power by being naive....nor do you raise your kids to be naive once you've earned that much money and power.

Joybob
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Nov 2007, 4:57 pm

Hey, let's take a one-time speech and take a phrase out of context to make a 3 minute video!! !

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2007, 5:12 pm

Joybob wrote:
Hey, let's take a one-time speech and take a phrase out of context to make a 3 minute video!! !

so what's the context, then?

Joybob
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Nov 2007, 5:13 pm

skafather84 wrote:
Joybob wrote:

She was sucking up for campaign contributions duh.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2007, 5:27 pm

Joybob wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Joybob wrote:

She was sucking up for campaign contributions duh.

that's not context.

and regardless, she's still a worthless b***h who'll whore out our country to corporatism.

Plutonian_Persona
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Nov 2007, 5:36 pm

I'll vote for the person who actually does what they say they are going to do and not just give lip service to the American people! :twisted:

An impossible dream???? :lol:

"For nonconformity the world whips you with its displeasure": Emerson.

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2007, 5:37 pm

Perused her website, especially the section relating to the bill she co-sponsored. I was encouraged that the release didn't use the C-word; however, it was rather more equivocal than Obama's statements on the topic (he wants assistance for those of us living with autism, although even he stops short of saying "acceptance").

Joybob
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Nov 2007, 6:20 pm

You guys are way too sensitive about phrasing.

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 4:10 pm

More study needs to be done on autism and AS before any plans of 'curing' happens. Even mental health facilities have come full circle since the 1900s. Not just forty years ago, homosexuality was considered a mental illness in the world of psychiatry. There is still no clear cause of autism, or at least nothing that can completely explain it. I myself dont plan on being 'cured' any time soon. For that matter, how are we sure that autism hasnt been around for centuries? As far as Hilary goes, obama was already looking better.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 5:09 pm

Plutonian_Persona wrote:
I'll vote for the person who actually does what they say they are going to do and not just give lip service to the American people! :twisted:

so i take it you won't be voting for hillary or barak or rudy or mitt....considering they all just give lip service and have their own agendas that are opposing to that of the american people.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 5:24 pm

psych wrote:
it doesnt matter who you vote for: the government still gets elected

http://www.strike-the-root.com/4/wasdin/wasdin5.html

That's why it's best to buy your own private island-nation. Think about it: no taxes, no people, no BS. And yet, you can still probably get internet via satelite. Also, you and your significant other need not wear clothes unless you just feel like it. All-in-all, sounds nice. All I need is the $. There are some fairly cheap tiny ones (like a mile across). And you're not responsible in any way to any government. The only catch is, you also have to be prepared to defend your island against marauders/pirates. Maybe we can all pitch in for an "Aspie Island"?

Last edited by Ragtime on 13 Nov 2007, 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joybob
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Nov 2007, 5:27 pm

Ragtime wrote:
psych wrote:

That's why it's best to buy your own private island-nation. Think about it: no taxes, no people, no BS. And yet, you can still probably get internet via satelite. Also, you and your significant other need not wear clothes unless you just feel like it. All-in-all, sounds nice. All I need is the $.

It's not like we need roads, or sanitation, or water treatment facilities or any sort of infrastructure.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 5:29 pm

Joybob wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
psych wrote:

That's why it's best to buy your own private island-nation. Think about it: no taxes, no people, no BS. And yet, you can still probably get internet via satelite. Also, you and your significant other need not wear clothes unless you just feel like it. All-in-all, sounds nice. All I need is the $.

It's not like we need roads, or sanitation, or water treatment facilities or any sort of infrastructure.

Exactly. Ever seen Survivor Man, or Man vs. Wild? If those guys can handle the Sahara and the Amazon, with no base of operations whatsoever, I think can we can handle a relatively tame island for which we've brought countless crates of supplies.
I don't need the government to hold my hand and do things for me, do you? All I need is the proper equipment. And if you really need some form of government to feel safe, you just create your own! You'd be the leader.

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 7:09 pm

pandabear wrote:
Can anyone name the song in the video? And the singer?

For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield....very good oldies song....if not a bit depressing sounding.

Plutonian_Persona
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2007, 7:16 pm

skafather84 wrote:
Plutonian_Persona wrote:

so i take it you won't be voting for hillary or barak or rudy or mitt....considering they all just give lip service and have their own agendas that are opposing to that of the american people.

I've been voting 3rd party ever since I could vote...the two-party system is a sham.

"For nonconformity the world whips you with its displeasure": Emerson.