Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2007, 5:55 am

I've always thought that having a line defeats the object of dating - trying to find someone special, yet using a generic line that you use for everyone?

However, I've heard some hilarious lines that I know guys used. One of them is to grab the ice out of their drink, and throw it on the floor, smashing it, then saying 'now that that's broken the ice...' AWFUL. And so many things that could potentially go wrong there.

My personal favourite though - not that I'd ever use it - which is slightly PG-13, is 'Can you catch? Because there's two balls coming your way.'

spirited
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Nov 2007, 6:05 pm

Oh, gross! That would never work on me.... Yucky!! !

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2007, 9:51 pm

Johnny Bravo pickup lines. You can listen to how to deliver them here:

http://www.geocities.com/architeuthisma ... owavs.html

3d.wav "(shoom)Hey, how'd you like to watch the show in 3-D, sweet thing?"
airmama.wav "Say there, pretty air mama, didn't you see me in your dreams last night?"
babearilla.wav "Hey babearilla, that a pretty eensie-weensie, teeny-weenie polka-dot thingy you got going there."
comeandgetit.wav "Come and get it, ladies. I'm yours for the takin'!"
cutiepts.wav "Hey there, cutie pants!"
cyberfella.wav "Hey all you hot mamas. Wanna talk to a steamin' hunk of cyber fella?"
davidstatue.wav "Hey there, cutie pants. Am I as studly as the Statue of David, or what?"
dreamscometrue.wav "Oh, baby! I'm going to make your dreams come true!"
dreamyhunk.wav "(whoosh)Hya! Dreamy hunk, right here!"
frisk.wav "You wanna frisk me?"
getlost.wav "Wanna get lost with me (whoosh)?"
hayroll.wav "Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, let's roll in the hay."
hotmama.wav "I'm gonna say, 'Hey hot mama, wanna go back to my place for a game of Twister?"
kindagirl.wav Lady: "How many times do I have to tell you I have a boyfriend?!" Johnny: "Well, you look like the kind of girl that could use two."
Micky.wav "I bet your name's Mickey, 'cause you're so fine. You're so fine...(whack)."
minty.wav "Hey there, foxy hygiene girl. (whoosh) I love a babe with minty breath."
objectodesire.wav "All right. I guess that makes me the object of desire, huh baby?"
painttownred.wav Johnny: "Excuse me, miss." Lady: "(gasp!)" Johnny: "How'd you like to paint the town red with a happenin' hipster?"
pardon.wav "Pardon me, hot sexy mama. If you'd please to take a look at my, (whoosh) Hya, studly bod, (whoosh), then I may have the pleasure of you wanting to be my number-one main squeeze."
presenting.wav "Hey there, miss. I'm Johnny B. Wanna spend the day with me?"
Pretty.wav "Whoa. Man, you're pretty!"
seniorita.wav "Hey there, Spanish seniorita. Sprechen se love?"
smartmama.wav (at computer)"Hey there, smart mama."
smellpretty.wav "(sniff, sniff) You smell kinda pretty. Wanna smell me?"
soda.wav "Say, how 'bout you and me sharin' a soda right now?"
steamin.wav "You're steamin' baby! You too. And you. And you, pretty man. Oh man, time flies when you're having fun."
teenhotline.wav "Hello, teen hotline. You're boyfriend left ya'? Why, what are you wearin'?"
wannamonkey.wav "Wanna do the monkey with me?"