Things that shouldn't be funny but....

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

16 Nov 2007, 9:56 pm

Well once I saw an old ladies brakes stop working on her mobility scooter...

She wasn't going down a hill luckely, but was quite funny when she tried to stop and she said..."Oh no, not again". :lol:
I know it's not good to laugh at that kind of thing, but really, it was quite funny...

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Nov 2007, 11:14 pm

Brittany2907 wrote:

She wasn't going down a hill luckely, but was quite funny when she tried to stop and she said..."Oh no, not again". :lol:
I know it's not good to laugh at that kind of thing, but really, it was quite funny...

:lol:

Lumina
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 4:24 am

My mother would have a fit whenever my dad and I would laugh at something like what was being shown in those videos. Apparently to her we have no sympathy for the unfortunate victims.

I usually have a giggle fit when someone slips and falls on their rear. I laugh even when I do it.

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 3:55 am

I get the giggles about fart jokes, even thinking of fart jokes sets me off.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

BrutalRhubarb
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Nov 2007, 4:29 am

I was waiting my turn at the top of a terrain park at a ski resort, watching everyone take their turn. There was a quarter pipe off to the left, and some fool was apparently trying to jump the lip at the upper end, probably aiming to land on the slope of the pipe. He cleared it and kept on flying, reclining backwards. He was 15 feet in the air! He missed the quarter pipe by at least 10 feet! I was laughing before he hit the ground. And then he tried to catch himself with....his elbows! Unfortunately he broke his arm, and although I had stopped laughing by then, I found it terribly amusing that his entire body was writhing in pain for his motionless arm.

Mmm, ski stories. I also saw a young kid try to tackle The Wall at Holiday Valley. He tumbled down the steep slope in a blur of white, and the piles of snow at the bottom exploded on impact. Now I know what comets look like when they hit the moon.

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 4:31 am

I knew this guy who thought he was God's gift to women. Anyway, he was trying to impress these women one day by bragging about different things and then he let out a big fart! The ladies were trying to suppress giggles and discreetly move away from him.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 6:04 pm

I always can't help laughing someone's being sick, its always when they've had to much to drink, so I don't feel that guilty.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 6:15 pm

I didn't find any of the first three funny. :/ im going to check out the other ones...

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 6:18 pm

Shadowbound wrote:
Ahh I see so these should be funny to you guys and gals too. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ZLU4e1rK4&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJOyf1gKreo&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfR-iCbQM4s&feature=related[/youtube]

I remember finding the second one funny at the time I first saw it, but not now. and not the other ones.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 6:22 pm

Brittany2907 wrote:

Oh LOL! Ok...this might sound awful, but me and my mom were cracking up. we were at the gas station, and we had just pulled in. another car (a HUGE green SUV) was parked at the pump opposite us. So, there was a midget there. She pumped her gas, then left the car and went inside, for awhile. then she came out, lifted the pump justa tiny bit above her head, and walked under it to her car!

It was just the idea of her being so tiny, and the SUV and going under that...we just started cracking up.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Nov 2007, 6:29 pm

Pandora wrote:
I knew this guy who thought he was God's gift to women. Anyway, he was trying to impress these women one day by bragging about different things and then he let out a big fart! The ladies were trying to suppress giggles and discreetly move away from him.

I've got another fart story. I was at a bar with my boyfriend and his brothers. There was a woman sitting on a bar stool, in such a way that her butt was really protruding. One of my ex's brothers decided that it was a pleasant view, and walked really close to the woman, leaning down to get a good look. At that exact moment, she farted in his face. Served him right! :lol: