AS?? racks up $10,000 text-messaging tab .

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Nov 2007, 1:01 pm

Yahoo!'s Techpage had this story.
I will leave it to those of you who are not homeless and have their own computers and are not working on charity-place(Jesuit-owned)computers that have real strange blockages on them to put " the full monty " of the link up.
The story concentrates on the bill , but it is mentioned that the daughter of the man who ran up the bill which he received is "developmentally disabled",that is the term they use,so...
( I have a temporary place at this point,'tho,tho a dump/slummy place it is...)

Norah_W
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2007, 2:08 am

HankPym wrote:
Yahoo!'s Techpage had this story.
I will leave it to those of you who are not homeless and have their own computers and are not working on charity-place(Jesuit-owned)computers that have real strange blockages on them to put " the full monty " of the link up.
The story concentrates on the bill , but it is mentioned that the daughter of the man who ran up the bill which he received is "developmentally disabled",that is the term they use,so...
( I have a temporary place at this point,'tho,tho a dump/slummy place it is...)

I know lots of NT's who text a lot. you have to have people's cell phone numbers to text, don't you? People don't give out their cell phone numbers to just anyone. I don't text because no one has given me their cell number because I have no friends. A guy in the company I work for was talked to about his excessive texting on his company cell phone, and he is a very definite NT. So I'd say no, this guy is no Aspie.