Page 17 of 17 [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

merr
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2007, 1:19 am

Abangyarudo wrote:
this may come off weird but is it sad I still find my exs sexy. I'm sure everyone would think I'm crazy so I'm not posting pictures but I dunno whether I broke up with them for negative reasons or not they are sexy to me because not only did we share so many beautiful memories together but I focused on us knowing eachother inside and out. Although some of them may be damaged by life experiences and may have made their mistakes but I still think their beautiful honestly.
that's a sweet thing to say :thumleft:

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 9:50 am

Yesterday, for New Year's Eve (Happy New Year, by the way), American Movie Classics (AMC, an American cable television network, which USED TO show its movies without commercial interruption) had a Planet of the Apes marathon, where they showed all of the old Planet of the Apes movies (from 1968 onward--they did not show the more recent Tim Burton version).

Anyway, the first two movies starred Linda Harrison as Nova, feeding upon the fantasy of the sexy, desireable, wild, primitive woman. This fantasy must go back at least as far as Pocahontas. Anyway, here she is:

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2008, 1:07 am

Monica Bellucci:

merr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2008, 11:52 am

^^Monica Bellucci is a cool lady. I rmember her saying on some Maxim countdown of beautiful women, that she likes "nerds" because they are more interesting and the popular guys are boring lol. It's nice to hear someone with a different point of view.

Witt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jan 2008, 5:19 pm

Natasha Henstridge is my choice..... :twisted:

Jack Torrance