Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

RadiantAspie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2007, 1:44 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnPWWbePeb8[/youtube]

:lol: :lol:

*Feel free to critique it if you dare, but to warn you it's going to be hard....

Religion: A good way to demonstrate our ability to believe things that just aren't so.

ouinon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

21 Nov 2007, 2:33 pm

I hate mess, and muddle, and unreason and illogic, ( except when it's my own that is :lol: ), and have spent, still spend, lots of time and energy mentally tidying up the world, getting everything in line, checking frequently that everything fits in, and going through the same old process of reassuring "tidying up"/putting away, arranging, whenever I feel loss of control.
I like to know my light from dark, that sea and earth are just so, that everything is in its place, and wipe out inconsistencies.
Even sort and tidy the "rubbish"!
:?
I think that believing in God, and possibly in Christ, might be like having an unrepentantly messy visitor, who won't be tidied up. Unpredictable too. ( like a writers characters, if they're good, take on a life of their own) Not included in the lists. ( tempting occasionally for precisely that reason, but scary too!)

But maybe for some people God is more like the best tidy-upper in the world!! :lol:
8)