Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2007, 8:11 pm

manalitwist wrote:
.... The sectarian Shias from Qum pretending to be Iraqis.
.... I still see the faces of some of my female friends wiping their tears, when recounting the horrors of this evil sectarian bunch. Yes, you guessed right, RAPE.
.... The sectarian Shia bunch and most of them are sectarians, are driven by a hatred and envy that is difficult to explain. You can easily compare them to the Jews of Israel...
... They are another vindictive, sick bunch.
.... "Nine-year-old Faleh Muhammad was abandoned by his family in April 2006. He was left to fend for himself in the streets of Baghdad, and later he was diagnosed with leukaemia.
.... "I miss my mother.In the last days before they left me, she was very sad. One day I woke up in the morning to find my father and mother had disappeared," Faleh said.
..... "I remember my father saying I was useless because I was rotten from the inside and I never understood why, but now I know that the reason for abandoning me was my disease,"
.... All children whose parents have left them are suffering from serious psychological disorders, and the youngest urgently need a family to take care of them," Marouf said.
... many parents leave their children with relatives who already have over 20 children to look after and are later abandoned or forced to work in the streets to supplement the household income.
... It is not uncommon to see a houses teaming with children.
.... They fell in the orphanage with cholera whilst they were chained to steel beds.

Manalitwist, its very sad, but its not US or UK soldiers who abandoned these children to live or die on the streets, its their parents. What sort of person could do that to their own children? There are good and bad people everywhere.

You say yourself and give examples, the Shia are an evil bunch. Its not the US/Uk that made them evil, they (I think) are just exploiting the opportunity.

I think a lot of the problems in Iraq is because there are a lot of bad people there who want war and sectarian violence (not UK/US soldiers, they want to stop it). I think it was a terrible mistake for the US/UK to invade Iraq, but the vast majority of soldiers are good people who just want to make a bad situation better.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2007, 9:17 pm

manalitwist wrote:
.... The sectarian Shias from Qum pretending to be Iraqis.
.... I still see the faces of some of my female friends wiping their tears, when recounting the horrors of this evil sectarian bunch. Yes, you guessed right, RAPE.
.... The sectarian Shia bunch and most of them are sectarians, are driven by a hatred and envy that is difficult to explain. You can easily compare them to the Jews of Israel...
... They are another vindictive, sick bunch.
.... "Nine-year-old Faleh Muhammad was abandoned by his family in April 2006. He was left to fend for himself in the streets of Baghdad, and later he was diagnosed with leukaemia.
.... "I miss my mother.In the last days before they left me, she was very sad. One day I woke up in the morning to find my father and mother had disappeared," Faleh said.
..... "I remember my father saying I was useless because I was rotten from the inside and I never understood why, but now I know that the reason for abandoning me was my disease,"
.... All children whose parents have left them are suffering from serious psychological disorders, and the youngest urgently need a family to take care of them," Marouf said.
... many parents leave their children with relatives who already have over 20 children to look after and are later abandoned or forced to work in the streets to supplement the household income.
... It is not uncommon to see a houses teaming with children.
.... They fell in the orphanage with cholera whilst they were chained to steel beds.

Please understand you are not alone, this happens in any culture. I, too was neglected and abandoned because of hostile parents that felt they were cheated out of a 'real' child a 'whole' child. I was working at 16 and on the road at 17, having broken out of a mental hospital to get away.

Fallen Leaves, indeed, my friend. We all collect here to gain the acceptance we crave.

Merle

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2007, 1:58 am

I truly hope all is put right soon...