Suburban Areas Aspergers And Communication......

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASATKAIN4LIFE
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Nov 2007, 3:31 pm

This has been on my mind for a while now but I wasn't quite sure on how to explain or go about it.... now I don't judge people on color I am just going on what I have experienced living with Aspergers for 22 years.... I am a white Italian male and I live in a mostly white middle to upper class area... and I have noticed that my own people about 50 to 80% of them are kind of standoffish or act like you are crazy if you approach them... I don't go out much in my area because of this I usually only walk my dog for a few hours then come home.... this all goes back to a post on wrongplanet on how different cultures are more accepting of Aspergers........now my best friend/sometimes girlfriend is a stunning Black woman whom lives in Texas and is more accepting of my differences.... I actually got the balls to get on a plane twice and see her to me that is a big STEP lol.anyway down south the Black men and women were much more cooler laid back just wanted to have a good time.. have any other white men or women on the board experienced this or am I alone? :?