We're lacking a post-whore thread!! !!

Page 2 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Morlock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2005, 3:02 pm

P0$+ \/\/|-|0P\3 7|-|r34d??? OMFGGGG tahts SOOOOOOOOO LAME!!1!!!1 :roll: :roll: :roll:

PhoenixKitten
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2005, 5:30 am

So lame... one could almost call it 'lametastic'! :lol:

Hmm... now I have to think of something deep and meaningful to say so people don't think I'm just trying to up my post count... ah screw it, I just wanted to say 'lametastic'...

LAMETASTIC! :lol:

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2005, 7:22 am

Timer started. Countdown till topic lock/delete initiated.

This is why at CL Phoenix, I insisted we have a spamming area.

thatrsdude
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2005, 7:28 am

I better make the most of this.
My post count is going right through the roof.
THE END. :twisted:

Prometheus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2005, 8:54 am

Message Deleted

Last edited by Prometheus on 24 Aug 2005, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2005, 3:31 am

This thread pisses me off, your posts are a sign of contribution to the site and helping others, or stating oipions that are relevant.

I think this thread should be deleted and anyone that gains posts from it to be set back to what they were before.

Awesome people, just awesome. Trying to trick people into thinking you've contribited to the site by gaining posts from this BS.

1000 posts for me was an achievement because most of them were actually relevant or had some use.

If this isn't closed i'm leaving WP.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2005, 5:41 am

¿

There's a whole lot of post-whore threads on this site, at least this one has the honesty to call itself one.

Kerrigan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Aug 2005, 5:58 am

well said, hale_bopp.
I posted maybe two posts in the monkey dishwasherthingy, but I shouldnt. and dont know why.
Is there a point with these threads?

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2005, 6:01 am

i agree with postperson - isn't it better to have them here than all over the board?

although i do see hale_bopp and kerrigan's point, quite honestly.

the purpose is for those who want to, to have fun, i reckon - the gods know we need some lighthearted stuff in our lives, sometimes... :roll:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2005, 7:34 am

no offence.. but posting "T" is bloody pathetic.

I don't think thatrsdude should get a custom tag at 1000.

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2005, 7:46 am

I think it's a stupid idea too. It takes away the accomplishment of having more posts.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2005, 8:28 am

Postperson wrote:
¿

There's a whole lot of post-whore threads on this site, at least this one has the honesty to call itself one.

I agree. I dont see how having lots of posts is an accomplishment either. Maybe there should be a spam forum. That song game should go in there too because that could go on forever.

thatrsdude
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2005, 8:35 am

hale_bopp wrote:
This thread pisses me off, your posts are a sign of contribution to the site and helping others, or stating oipions that are relevant.

I think this thread should be deleted and anyone that gains posts from it to be set back to what they were before.

Awesome people, just awesome. Trying to trick people into thinking you've contribited to the site by gaining posts from this BS.

1000 posts for me was an achievement because most of them were actually relevant or had some use.

If this isn't closed i'm leaving WP.

If they had a problem with it they would've deleted it by now. It's not my fault. I didn't think what I did was a big deal, and yes looking back at it it was rather silly, but I wasn't aware of that at the time so I don't think I deserve to be punished. But at least being that I did that stunt proves the exact point of why it's a problem, and it might not have come to this had I not done that. I won't do it again.

As for your leaving WP threat, that's a bit harsh. Although I agree this should probably be closed, you should realise for your own sake that even if it isn't it's not THAT much of a big deal and you should get over that, otherwise you'll never survive at any forum. Unless that was just an exagerrated threat.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2005, 8:37 am

Fun is fun, posts are posts and as long as everyone is happy, what is the point in the long run? We're here to support each other, make friends and enjoy having a community together. If one wants to gather tons of posts by doing silly fun like this let them, not everyone has to do that if they don't want to. Just like not everyone has to read any particulr post or post in a specific thread, I'd rather see all the fun silly posts in one post than all over where they may detract from threads with more serious, advice/support needed types.

Morlock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Aug 2005, 1:49 pm

If Hale_Bopp leaves, I'm leaving too in protest.

magic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2005, 3:21 pm

I have noticed that thatrsdude's posts in this thread have been broken into many small parts. I believe that this may have been caused by a software malfunction. I coalesced the posts while preserving their contents. Thatrsdude, I am sorry for the problems with your submissions. I will be monitoring this thread and correct the problem if it occurs again.

;)