Post wierd/funny stuff people have said about you!

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KristaMeth
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2007, 8:35 pm

SilverProteus wrote:
InSpades wrote:
People don't say funny/weird stuff about us. They only think it. They probably don't even talk to their friends about us. That is one of the big differences between NTs and "Aspies". They don't say how they feel.

I beg to differ...

I can almost agree with "they don't say how they feel". I think NT's tend to talk a lot of s***, but they also tend to do it for reasons other than what they really feel.

Brooks
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2007, 9:34 pm

Standing on the sidewalk in Downtown Birmingham, a guy drove by in a car and yelled "You a Big M***** F*****!" and sped off.

I once had a girl in high school walk up to me and say you have big feet. She then turned and walked away.

onefourninezero
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Nov 2007, 11:38 am

One of my biology teachers announced to me yesterday that she thinks I am the most hilarious person ever. I thought it was quite funny because most of the time I am not even trying to be amusing, I just... am.

Jainaday
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 4:06 pm

Inventor wrote:
The kid, at eleven explaining me, 55, to a girlfriend, "We were little kids together."

Awe. . .

depth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2007, 4:38 pm

I was told the other day that there should be a manga or an anime about me.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 4:51 pm

I think we've all heard this one before.

At least a dozen people said I was gay, and I think one of them actually believed it. In retrospect, it was pretty stupid of me to try to prove them wrong. I'm sure they weren't interested in the truth, just in me feeling miserable. A positive example would be: "he's a walking encyclopedia; he has an answer for everything".

scumsuckingdouchebag
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 4:53 pm

I just now remember when I was 17 and at a family gathering of some sort at a restaraunt(I don't recall what for). My older cousin commented that "all you need is some bolts in your neck." He was also laughing beforehand.

AliceinOz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Dec 2007, 8:49 am

Aridarr wrote:
"All the charisma and tact of a rabid wasp."

oh very good - can I use this one?

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 9:02 am

One I like. :D

Me: "You're weird"
Girl I can't remember name of: "Coming from you!"
:lol:

Some people call me "Crazy Sam"... I don't think there's any malice in that... sometimes it makes me slightly uncomfortable but really I don't mind that much.

Another incident I remember well was when I was being me talking to some people, a girl laughed and said "You're ace" I looked at her, smiled in my stupid smile, arched back, wide eyed and said "Thankyou" in my slightly strange accent when something surprises me. :)

One that makes me smile when looking back was when I was angry about something, trying to sound sincere and annoyed, but a girl I know was like "Awww that's cute" about the way I was being. lol I was trying to be serious! :lol:

LostInSpace
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 1:02 pm

"She's like PubMed!" (because I know lots of random medical facts).

I've also been called "f*****g nerd" by some drunken idiots.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 6:06 pm

I do puzzle people at times. I remember a manager of a store I worked at. He kept trying to catagorize me into a type of person. After about two years, he finally said "I think I've got you figured" and he walked off... Which I still don't know what he meant, but .... Uhmmm.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 8:03 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
I do puzzle people at times. I remember a manager of a store I worked at. He kept trying to catagorize me into a type of person. After about two years, he finally said "I think I've got you figured" and he walked off... Which I still don't know what he meant, but .... Uhmmm.

Idk if people find me puzzling. it might be that i don't really try to act normal. atleast socially speaking. I dont' see any point to, and Don't have enough social skills to do so. They probably just assume i'm special needs. Me taking a plushie everywhere i go definitely never helped.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2020, 4:16 am

I got called Japanese by these 2 random older boys at school, even though I look nothing like a Japanese person at all. I don't even have slanted eyes or any other features common in Japanese people. I was just standing with 2 friends one day, talking amongst ourselves, when these 2 boys suddenly came up from behind me and said "hi Japanese!" Then ever since then they kept saying that each time I passed them in the hallways and it started to annoy me. They even said it when I passed them in the street one Saturday.
I tried asking them why they were calling me Japanese but they didn't answer.

To this day I shall never know why they called me Japanese.