Need advice on telling girls i am not so interested in them.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

lastwish
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Nov 2007, 10:09 am

hi

The girl in my office (who already is happy in a relationship) fancies me and is not backing down. We are close in interaction in the office and walk to get lunch together etc. (although today I said no). I am very kind as I am with most people, but she plays mind games all day with me, trying to get a reaction out of me. She KNOWS she is annoying me and I feel helpless and bullied in a way because i'm having to REALLY focus on articulating myself accurately, I am being passive with hope that she will end her persistance :P , inside I want to explode with negativity but I think i'm in a catch 22 here Sad

She also knows that I relate with Aspergers as we've had discussions about this (although i am self-diagnosed) but she doesn't seem to care about that, such a surreal situation as it appears she wants a fling or somethin, but i'm not interested, I am emotionally...well repressed and screwed up anyway!
:lol:
I feel as if i'm being treated really unfairly and I don't know how to act or what to say to her because EVERYTHING I do is misread and secondly she uses her psychology skills and plays on my vulnerable side, i'm like a little game to her Sad

This whole thing happens to me at my badminton club too with another girl, and the only way I remember how, she kept begging me for sex. Then this one night i whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air. :lol:

Last edited by lastwish on 29 Nov 2007, 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2007, 10:14 am

At first I thought you might be serious, so I was going to provide this link.

Then I saw you try to pull off a bel-air, and realized that you must be lost.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2007, 11:00 am

My advice to you would be:

Don't tell them. Just enjoy them. :wink:

As Zorba the Greek says: "God has a very big heart, but there is one sin he will not forgive: if a woman calls a man to her bed and he will not go."