Ridiculous 10%  10%  [ 8 ]
Astronaut 12%  12%  [ 10 ]
Other ____________________ 34%  34%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 82

Derek281
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Feb 2016, 9:40 am

I have been called an emotional cripple, cold as ice, fired from jobs "you don't fit our culture", "we want to go in another direction," told I seem different, excluded socially in HS, harrassed by dorm mates in college, told I need to be more sociable, my non social behavior so "sickening," blocked from dating game until age 21, asked by first gf when in college "why don't u have any friends," unfavorable comparisons to guy she used to date, etc. Told by manager in one of my early jobs -"you would do better working w things than people."

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 9:43 am

Greentea wrote:
What do people criticize you the most for?
Being right and telling the truth.

People would rather believe pleasant lies than be confronted with unpleasant truths.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Ottoshiku
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2016, 10:01 am

- anti social
- pessimistic
- quiet
- awkward

It's gotten to the point where most of my classmates are putting me off and getting very, very good at "seeing the air behind me". Not that I mind, but it's awkward, and I can't do anything about it because I'm awkward in general.

Social interaction and me? Why do you think I'm on this website :'D Well, not that they know anyway ;~;