threat of globalism and human trafficking, possibly linked

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 6:53 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GTa04c5eMuY

The NWO is a global agenda, who use coersion, intimidation, manipulation, fear, to gain grounds in their diabolical agenda.
Human trafficking is a global crime market most popular among the wealth class, with clientele at all levels of government in every nation.
The NWO wants to enslave the world, traffickers are enslaving people, might there be a connection here?

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 7:15 pm

Look, the NWO is not likely to be a conscious conspiracy. It is more likely to be an unconscious conglomeration of events around the world. An accidental evolution, rather than an actively manipulated conspiracy at the highest level.

On sabbatical...

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 8:03 pm

Such an event takes planning, it takes strategy. It's not like someone can accidentally take over the world.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 8:04 pm

snake321 wrote:
Such an event takes planning, it takes strategy. It's not like someone can accidentally take over the world.

Paley's Watch, 'nuff said.

On sabbatical...

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 8:05 pm

Undermining national sovereignties is not an easy task, especially with America. Did it not take planning to develope the idea for a NAFTA super highway? Theyr building it, in fact it's pretty well known and spoke of in politics, outside of the media of coarse.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 8:06 pm

Quatermass wrote:
snake321 wrote:

Paley's Watch, 'nuff said.

What is Paley's watch?

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 8:11 pm

I dunno what Paley's watch is, but I hardly think it was "accidental" when Hitler, Stalin, Ho Chi Minh, Fidel Castro, Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, or Fidel Castro took over.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 8:46 pm

snake321 wrote:
I dunno what Paley's watch is, but I hardly think it was "accidental" when Hitler, Stalin, Ho Chi Minh, Fidel Castro, Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, or Fidel Castro took over.

But those were at the end game of forces that can only be influenced, not controlled. By 'Paley's Watch', you are inferring that a watch has a watchmaker, and thus that an eye must have an eye-creator. One of the oldest arguments against evolution. We're talking a blind conspiracy in the same way that evolution is a blind watchmaker.

On sabbatical...

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 9:37 pm

Still, conscious actions have to be taken, politically, financially, and economically, to make such a thing happen. There has to be a plan in order to take over. Checks and balances have to be systematically removed (which unfortunately they are). Such an agenda takes intelligence and planning. They know, for example, that by building the NAFTA super highway, or by leaving our borders open, that theyr eroding our national sovereignty. Further I sincerely believe the Bush adm. had a hand in 9/11, 1. they've continuously blocked investigations, showing they had something to hide, 2. it did everything necessary to get a police state agenda rolling.
Tyrants can't take over without a strategy or a game plan, the international bankers control the money around the world, hince they control the world. Every dollar printed costs the government that dollar plus interests, all monetary systems operate in this fashion, meaning theyr all doomed to collapse. Poverty creates the conditions for tyrants to rise to power.
Evolution might play a role in the sphere of dominance, but they are consciously aware of what theyr doing. Theyr just too greedy and selfish to care.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 9:41 pm

But I've seen possible source of untruthfulness and "lying science" behind evolution, meaning it may also be incorrect, and something the elites have used to breed a eugenics mindset, which lead to further condemnation of ethnic minorities and disabled people, as well as potentially an attempt to justify their dominance over the world.
I won't claim that as an absolute fact, just a possibility. George Washington even in his days though has stated that he didn't fear an army ending America so much as he did the banks.

Another documented fact, Bush's gramp Prescott Bush, funded and financed Adolf Hitler.

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2007, 6:27 am

Where I work, they are continually talking about "the new world we are going to be living in" - I doubt it has anything much to do with the other new world order apart from being linked to globalism and new types of hiring practices such as increased use of casual staff and temporary staff and outsourcing functions. We old-timers (ie people who've worked there for 10 years or more) have seen all kinds of "new worlds" come and go and one day, what is old will be new again.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon