Was the clock out to get you when you were little?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Were you obsessed with wanting to see the minute hand change?
Yes 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
No 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
I was just a weird kid with a weird obsession 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4

nbxyz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Dec 2007, 9:28 pm

Ok, I always thought that I was the only one who thought about this, but seeing how many here share experiences I thought only I had, I figured I'd give it a shot.

When I was little < 13 I would stare at the digital clocks and wait for the time to change. I would get so pissed and stressed because I would never see the time change. We even had those flip clocks that show the number by turning the flaps so those were worst.
And then when I blinked, or turned away for a millisecond, the time changed and I'd get frustrated and wait for the next minute again.

So was I just crazy when I was little, or was anyone else obsessed with this time changing concept?

I had the same problem with analog clocks, but if you pay really, really close attention you can see the minute hand move very slowly.

Gosmokesome
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Dec 2007, 9:54 pm

I jsut happy if I did get to see the minute change but later I ralized it really wasn't special. I actually have been a little obessed with finding unique and/or special. It's hard to find as it turns out as many things that are normal try to pretend to be special or unique.