Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2005, 3:56 pm

In second grade in February 1993, everyone in my class had to write a short story about Frosty the Snowman that was published in the school's publishing center in the library (just printed out and bound on some kind of plastic covering). I was eight years old at the time; and my story is, well, realistic for an animated snowman. Hehe, read on!

Me! wrote:
Frosty is a snowman. He is made of ice. He is a magic snowman.

One day he walked to the store to buy some ice. He got the ice so he wouldn't melt. Then he walked back to his place outside.

Then summer came. Frosty was melting. So he went to the store to buy some ice. But he still melted. Then he was gone.

The End

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2005, 4:06 pm

Very Hemingway.

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2005, 8:12 pm

I've written longer tomes before. But nothing that could be considered "original", but that's not to say I haven't given creative writing a serious effort before.

Quote:
Death of the Lego Maniac - (c) '95

There you go, put that last block in place ,there finished. Two years three months and eight days. The fifty story lego skyscraper was finally done and the lego maniac had a new home on the thirty-fifth floor of the building. along with offices radio and TV stations the sky scraper had it all. His first day in the building proved quite interesting, for an hour and a half he jumped roe in the 100 by 80 gym. When he jumped in the middle of the floor it flexed up and down from the flexibility in the plastic. In the afternoon he went up stairs to the TV and radio studios and watched the work for an hour then we went to the one of the five restaurant in the building and dinned on a delicacies of shrimp. After every one went home he was the only one in the building he went up to his room on the 35th floor to watch TV in his wonderful apartment which was 150 by 100 at 10:30 he went to sleep and down in the 2nd basement level a restaurant was deep frying some shrimp and the chef knocked the deep fryer over, hot grease spilled on the floor and when the deep fried his the floor grease hit the heating element and burst into flames. The cook sensing disaster fled the building. At midnight the maniac was awakened by the smoke alarms and the acrid smell of burning plastic. His first thought was to get out but when he got out of his bed he senses that the building was leaning on an angle. He took a step and his foot sank in the plastic floor. He struggled to get out of the room and when he opened the door to the fire escape a backdraft sent him flying through a wall. badly burned and dazed he managed to get to the window when his feet broke through the floor, he was stuck and trapped, the fire in the floor below fried his feet. The floor caved in burning him in molten plastic. screaming with all his might from the pain he was suffering he spent his last minutes of his life entombed in burning plastic. And that was how the lego maniac died.
[/quote]

Nicolai
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Aug 2005, 12:24 pm

Story of my live :cry: