Do you ever look at old photos of yourself and wonder...

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2007, 11:28 am

aspringers?!?!? Is that anything like tourette's? I guess you just want to also encourage others to do the same on national TV, huh????

Note to those that don't know. I am poking fun at the idea of Jerry Springer, a tv "talk show host", who basically acts as I described. He basically just creates trouble between perverts, etc... and sits back and watches with the TV camera rolling.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2007, 1:52 pm

There are no videos of me from my childhood days, because taping everything wasn't very popular where I live back in the 90's. I have tons of pictures though, because my old grandpa loved to snap photos so much that I started crying early whenever I saw the camera in fear of the flash.

Anyway, though I only have photos as a reference, I noticed a similar fact. On many photos I look very normal, I laugh, interact with people and do quite silly things, but there are some very few photos on which I give off an autistic impression. Sometimes when looking at a picture and when I can remember, I find myself thinking back to the day it was taken and remember that this photo was a good shot in a good moment in which I didn't do something that would be considered as autistic.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2007, 7:28 pm

I don't have any videos of my childhood either...but in all my childhood pics...most particularly after the age of 7 I look like a train wreck....ragged hair..dark circles under my eyes...ugly glasses, androgynous clothes never smiling..always spaced out and very heavy

...i was pretty cute when I was really little..I look sorta like a preoccupied and intelligent little boy...a bit like the kid from The Shining...I still wonder what happened.