Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Does how much a guy likes you effect how much you like him?
Yes 69%  69%  [ 18 ]
No 31%  31%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 26

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 947
Location: Colorado

11 Dec 2007, 6:39 pm

Yea, I don't want to waste my time with someone who's not interested. It also makes me feel used.



spirited
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 140

12 Dec 2007, 1:02 pm

MrMark wrote:
Well, I can't speak for the ladies, how much a woman likes me definitely has a positive effect on my feelings toward her. In fact, I've never really been interested in (actually) having sex with a woman who is not interested in having sex with me. Her interest is one of my biggest turn-ons. :D

That is definately a turn on!



MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Jul 2006
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,918
Location: Tallahassee, FL

12 Dec 2007, 1:15 pm

spirited wrote:
MrMark wrote:
Well, I can't speak for the ladies, how much a woman likes me definitely has a positive effect on my feelings toward her. In fact, I've never really been interested in (actually) having sex with a woman who is not interested in having sex with me. Her interest is one of my biggest turn-ons. :D

That is definately a turn on!

What, her interest or my attitude?


_________________
"The cordial quality of pear or plum
Rises as gladly in the single tree
As in the whole orchards resonant with bees."
- Emerson


spirited
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 140

12 Dec 2007, 2:48 pm

MrMark wrote:
spirited wrote:
MrMark wrote:
Well, I can't speak for the ladies, how much a woman likes me definitely has a positive effect on my feelings toward her. In fact, I've never really been interested in (actually) having sex with a woman who is not interested in having sex with me. Her interest is one of my biggest turn-ons. :D

That is definately a turn on!

What, her interest or my attitude?

your attitude.
Is it all about her, or all about you? this is a trick question....



MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Jul 2006
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,918
Location: Tallahassee, FL

12 Dec 2007, 2:56 pm

spirited wrote:
MrMark wrote:
spirited wrote:
MrMark wrote:
Well, I can't speak for the ladies, how much a woman likes me definitely has a positive effect on my feelings toward her. In fact, I've never really been interested in (actually) having sex with a woman who is not interested in having sex with me. Her interest is one of my biggest turn-ons. :D

That is definately a turn on!

What, her interest or my attitude?

your attitude.
Is it all about her, or all about you? this is a trick question....

It's not "all about" one or the other. This is not a trick answer.


_________________
"The cordial quality of pear or plum
Rises as gladly in the single tree
As in the whole orchards resonant with bees."
- Emerson


spirited
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 140

12 Dec 2007, 4:33 pm

one could assume that it should be 50/50.



juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,540

12 Dec 2007, 10:20 pm

The more a guy likes me, the smarter and wiser he is, and the better his judgment.

Since these things are attractive, they naturally increase my attraction to him.



MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Jul 2006
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,918
Location: Tallahassee, FL

13 Dec 2007, 6:13 am

juliekitty wrote:
The more a guy likes me, the smarter and wiser he is, and the better his judgment.

Since these things are attractive, they naturally increase my attraction to him.

:D


_________________
"The cordial quality of pear or plum
Rises as gladly in the single tree
As in the whole orchards resonant with bees."
- Emerson


Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Apr 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,779
Location: Right behind you...

13 Dec 2007, 6:14 am

MrMark wrote:
juliekitty wrote:
The more a guy likes me, the smarter and wiser he is, and the better his judgment.

Since these things are attractive, they naturally increase my attraction to him.

:D


Amen to that. I think my judgement and my wisdom needs work.


_________________
(No longer a mod)

On sabbatical...


Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Age: 59
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,553
Location: Townsville

13 Dec 2007, 6:34 am

What exactly is an "edgy" sense of humour? I don't understand that. Aspie1, we've never actually seen a picture of you so we don't know if you are as ugly as you say you are: you might be not so bad.


_________________
Break out you Western girls,
Someday soon you're gonna rule the world.
Break out you Western girls,
Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon