Page 2 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 1:02 pm

I would be human, if I had not met the others, I am nothing like them, and glad.

As a robot, I should be scrapped. I am an observer, who sometimes acts.

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 1:30 pm

I feel like an alien... :twisted:

I once actually became convinced that I was a Xenomorph, but I won't go into that. 8O

I also remember when I was very underweight and sick with an anorexic type illness; thinking that I was like "a robot made of glass", but that was different. I tend to feel more like some kind of wild animal trapped in human form.

Lumina
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 1:39 pm

Some days I feel human, other days I feel like an animal. Feeling like an animal is better than trying to act human. I'd almost prefer being a sleep all day, curl up on your lap, interrupt what your doing for a cuddle, claw the furniture, race through the house out of sheer boredom pet. :oops:

I'm sure the pet food sucks, but overall being an animal has to have its advantages. :lol:

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 1:40 pm

I tend to alternaye between robot and Vulcan.

cynicism occurs immediately upon pressing your brain's start button

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 1:51 pm

Lumina wrote:
Some days I feel human, other days I feel like an animal. Feeling like an animal is better than trying to act human. I'd almost prefer being a sleep all day, curl up on your lap, interrupt what your doing for a cuddle, claw the furniture, race through the house out of sheer boredom pet. :oops:

I'm sure the pet food sucks, but overall being an animal has to have its advantages. :lol:

As long as you don't get ticks on my blanket, your lifestyle is fine with me. :wink:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 1:52 pm

Aridarr wrote:
I feel like an alien... :twisted:

I like the Watchers race from the X-men more :twisted: It's a bit more peaceful :twisted:

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 1:56 pm

androidbeing wrote:
Do you feel human? If so what is it like to feel this? / what is it like not to feel this?

Does anybody ever feel like a robot?

Android

I am real, and yes I am fabulous!

mikebw
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 2:50 pm

I am human, therefore all feeling I have is human, as I don't know anything else I can't say otherwise.

Or you could say I feel like an ass. Image

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 2:54 pm

androidbeing wrote:
Do you feel human? If so what is it like to feel this? / what is it like not to feel this?

Does anybody ever feel like a robot?

Android

I feel like a robot often. That describes me at my worst.

Birdgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2007, 3:02 pm

No, I don't. I feel more like a disembodied mind/head floating around or something, just observing. Or something. Floating above my body (my body seems very strange to me as well)

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 6:38 pm

I feel like a third-person narrator in a book who thinks, feels, reports, and watches but can't participate.

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

16 Dec 2007, 8:00 pm

Feel human? I obstinately believe that I am not human; and I believe that I am right; I mean it.

I am something that physically resembles humans, and is able to interact with them on some superficial levels. But humans neither understand me, nor to I understand humans; the level to which this is so defies human language; even in this place, I often feel like a stranger in a strange land.

I am not human; I am something else (?) trapped in a human's body. When this bodies finally dies, that mystery will be revealed to me. I'm quite certain that this life I play-act leading as a human is largely experimental in nature; I am spending some time as a human so as to be able to better understand their condition when I return to whatever my true self is after this term as a human is up.

And I can feel it, feel the link to my greater self. That feeling is one of the most distressing notions of existing as a human; for the vast majority of my greater self is not accessible through this human form; it is like trying to see the entire universe by peering through a keyhole. This body is a keyhole; and I am the universe that lays beyond the door. Peer through the keyhole if you like, as you are doing now by reading my words. But understand that most of the universe behind the door remains unrevealed.

Feeling human is something I have never experienced.

Good fortune,

- Icarus is seven-minute old light...

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 8:03 pm

I am not a robot, without emotion
I'm not what you see 8)

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 8:27 pm

I feel like a demonic being that shouldn't be in this world.

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 8:49 pm

I'm a small animal, probably one that lives in a tree and has big eyes, such as a mouse lemur.

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

16 Dec 2007, 8:58 pm

EvilKimEvil wrote:
I'm a small animal, probably one that lives in a tree and has big eyes, such as a mouse lemur.

Perhaps you should stick with flying fox, which is both a wondrous creature and one that suits you well; else you may be killed by penguins.

Good fortune,

- Icarus has a ring-tailed lemur named Lenny (stuffed animal)...