Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 9:36 pm

i found it enjoyable for a while, found it terribly sad when the dog died because mine had just died like a month earlier or something.

my major issue with the movie is that i left wanting so much more. it was as though the movie was going to go deeper into the characters and deeper into the vampire psyche and it just ended. i really wanted more dept but it wasn't there. it had ALOT of potential but i think they blew it.

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 6:51 pm

You're not Legend, I am Legend!

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 2:39 am

Its to bad they have to do a remake of 2 other movies, Hollywood is to lazy and can't be original anymore, what bugged me the most was will smith playing will smith, the only good actor in this crap fest was the dog

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 10:56 am

spudnik wrote:
Its to bad they have to do a remake of 2 other movies, Hollywood is to lazy and can't be original anymore, what bugged me the most was will smith playing will smith, the only good actor in this crap fest was the dog

LOL I agree dog was the best actor. Saddest part was when it died.

Will Smith isn't the best actor out there, but he isn't the worst either IMO. Came a long way since Bel-air.

I didn't like the movie that much. I did like the scenery, though.

gbollard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 4:10 pm

I could understand them doing remakes while the Writer's strike was on.

But when they have a writer, surely they could do something original?

freak_audio
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Feb 2008, 9:21 pm

I thought It was all pretty dire excepting the scene where he goes after his dog, which is possibly the best done horror-suspense scene I've seen in some time.

Still ridiculously bad though.

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 9:34 pm

Space wrote:
I thought it was boring. Total waste of time for me. I can't take will smith seriously as an actor either, he is still just the fresh prince to me.

You are absolutely rite!! !! !! During Xmas break, I wanted to see a movie that was in the box office and chose to see I Am Legend because I thought it was an action movie. During the 2/3rd of the movie there was silence, less action, less acting. All Will Smith was doing was roaming around desecrated NYC. I was angry that I spent at least $5 to see that movie. I was beguiled. That movie was so boring.

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 9:44 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWLg53czkho[/youtube]

Loved it.