Goth girls, and approaching girls at night clubs is scary...

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Birdgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Dec 2007, 8:24 pm

There's only so many things that people can suggest.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

19 Dec 2007, 8:25 pm

Goth girls really are hot to me BUT I AM NOT GOTH

so basically im screwed :)

I just like skinny white goth chicks with pink/purple/blonde hair with dark gothic dresses or whatever is a real turn on for me, they can be my vampires an suck my blood anyday :oops:

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2007, 8:32 pm

Birdgirl wrote:
There's only so many things that people can suggest.

>.< I know. I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do. It seems so damn hopeless. I don't know what to do. I can't change who I am. I can't change what I like. I can't change who the people around me are. But I'm too damn obsessed to give up.

merr
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2007, 2:31 am

Oh man. You've shot down everything anyone has said. :(

there's got to be something you can do. Why not just go dye your hair this weekend. Just do it (but be careful so you wont damage it. Deep condition it with some type of moisturizing strenthening coniditoner afterwards). Christmas is 5 days away (yay) and you will have your clothes. Since you wont ave makeup, just pinch your cheeks for blush and bite your lips to make them redder. Instant make up, hehe.

You say yourself you're too obsessed to give up. Good!! There's got to be SOMETHiNG you can do.

sarahstilettos
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2007, 10:11 am

Veresae wrote:
sarahstilettos wrote:
Gigs?
I think if you want to make friends through music it helps to do something, like start a band, write reviews, run a label, manage bands, promote gigs, blah blah blah... these things lead to meeting people with similar interests in a much less scary way.

That's again asking me to be a completely different person. I lack musical talent and have no interest in business or marketing. I'm a writer, not a musician. Besides, I highly doubt I'd be able to form a band considering that that would entail finding people who liked the same music I liked, which is difficult enough to do even on its own because most people here don't really share my taste.

You're a writer, not a musician. Great, so am I. You do the music writing thing then. There are so many magazines, fanzines, websites that you're bound to find somewhere to work for. If you do a fanzine you can hand copies of it out at this club. People will come up and talk to you then because they want to ask you questions about it.

Doing fanzines is fun, I'm working on one now.

sepia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Dec 2007, 7:02 pm

it's been said before, it is still true - goth girls (and many others too) cannot resist eye liner on a man.

but maybe you already do that?