Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ihitterdal
Toucan
Toucan

18 Dec 2007, 7:09 pm

I'm 13 and have AS, as well as hating most NTs. There's a school in London I want to go to, but it will cost a crapload of money. The school is called Alchemea. It's an audio engineering school, and since I'm a moderately-experienced compusician, I want to have it as a primary goal, with the secondary being... I'm not sure, but something. Does this seem like a semi-realistic goal?

Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

18 Dec 2007, 8:02 pm

Sounds great. And you will find other people with the same interests as you.

Helen

ihitterdal
Toucan
Toucan

20 Dec 2007, 4:50 pm

You're probably right, but I think that the cost may be a bit much. I seriously hope I can get the money by then.

...Stupid overkill child labor laws. They are a bit TOO restrictive. In all honesty, I want to work, but I'm too young to legally do so.

Adrie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Dec 2007, 12:55 am

I don't know how expensive it is, but you can start working within the next couple of years to save up some money, right? And if you like the program, go for it. But it's good to have a back-up plan, of course.

I'm an American going to uni in London, and I love it. :) Just don't forget to factor in living expenses...everything in London costs about double what it costs in California (and California is expensive too). Good luck!