Veteran

20 Dec 2007, 5:35 am

green

I'm my own guinea pig.

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2007, 6:22 am

You are BLUE! Blues' lives are ruled entirely by emotion and a drive to be kind to everyone indefinitely. They are helpful and generous, never hesitating to lend someone a hand or put in a kind word. Blues don't understand the concept of hate, for they are romantics and givers who believe that everyone has a right to be treated fairly and justly. Blues are very friendly and sensitive, just the ones for asking advice or having a shoulder to cry on. Blues are very creative and have artistic minds, seeing beauty and expressive opportunity in everything around them. They are flexible and never stay the same way for very long, always adapting their feelings to the situations they may encounter. Like Oranges, they thrive on having many people around them but this due to a desire to help everyone and show passion rather than sole conversing. Blues have great intuition and values of harmony and always making the right choice. Hence, Blues naturally have a strong sense of justice and never hesitate to point out the wrongs or cruelties of others' actions. Blues spread peace and love wherever they go, and they come out and say whatever they're thinking plain and clear. Blues are easily offended by anything mean-spirited, and are often seen as too soft due to their giving, selfless personalities. They're simply bent on equality and doing all you can for others.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

coolstertothecore
Toucan
Toucan

20 Dec 2007, 11:32 am

I got Gold, which is about 10% true. How the hell did that happen?

Reading the green one, that sounds more like me.

But hard working? Where did it get that from?

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2007, 12:04 pm

Gold...

Selo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Dec 2007, 4:42 pm

To everyone who was peeved with the questions, there are only four answers for each because a "none of the above" would have to count towards a color result when if answering with that one would clearly not seem to fit into one. If you really don't think any of the answers apply to you, just pick the one that fits the most, or what you think others would say about you.

Birdgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Dec 2007, 5:30 pm

But what if two (or all of them even) fit equally?

Jett
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Dec 2007, 5:31 pm

green

Lonely and wet and cold, but that I kept my dream!"
~Everett Ruess

lau
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2007, 6:24 pm

Green.

I'd be interested, Selo, if you have tried this quiz elsewhere. I.e. when taken by a "normal" cross-section of the public, does it yield 25% for each colour? If so, the 2/3 green result here would be statistically very significant.

Ooops. I see that the results prior to this show that Gold is quite unpopular, at 8%, Orange is most poputa, at 39%, with Blue at 24%, but that Green is 29% normally, so 66% here is indeed probably statistically significant.

ForFlorence
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Jan 2008, 6:30 pm

You are BLUE! Blues' lives are ruled entirely by emotion and a drive to be kind to everyone indefinitely. They are helpful and generous, never hesitating to lend someone a hand or put in a kind word. Blues don't understand the concept of hate, for they are romantics and givers who believe that everyone has a right to be treated fairly and justly. Blues are very friendly and sensitive, just the ones for asking advice or having a shoulder to cry on. Blues are very creative and have artistic minds, seeing beauty and expressive opportunity in everything around them. They are flexible and never stay the same way for very long, always adapting their feelings to the situations they may encounter. Like Oranges, they thrive on having many people around them but this due to a desire to help everyone and show passion rather than sole conversing. Blues have great intuition and values of harmony and always making the right choice. Hence, Blues naturally have a strong sense of justice and never hesitate to point out the wrongs or cruelties of others' actions. Blues spread peace and love wherever they go, and they come out and say whatever they're thinking plain and clear. Blues are easily offended by anything mean-spirited, and are often seen as too soft due to their giving, selfless personalities. They're simply bent on equality and doing all you can for others.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Lumina
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2008, 8:59 pm

You are GREEN.

Greens are terse and prefer to keep to themselves instead of going out to cause trouble. They're pretty secretive and don't open up to a lot of people, and usually keep thoughts in their heads unlike stating them out loud. Greens are excellent at keeping secrets, though not big on talking or performing. Their strength lies inward, as shy thinkers who would rather contemplate before rushing out. Greens look before they leap unless something extreme makes them do otherwise. The other side of Greens is their high intelligence and quest for knowledge - they love to learn and find out new things whenever they can. This makes Greens very versatile when they are coaxed out of their shells, which is a tough task. Yet while Greens may be smart, they are also good at balancing their activities and often end up with success in their lives. Sometimes they can be lazy and would rather sit around than get out in the world and do something, though not slackers by definition because they have active minds. Greens might also be sarcastic or unkind, even selfish, but these times are rare as they do not like expressing their feelings towards others without a good cause. Greens have trouble understanding others and often feel a bit left out, though more often than not they don't care. They don't get in anyone's way, and that's fine by them.

It fits. :)

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2008, 9:55 pm

I got the gold...but as others have said, I was 'some o 'dis and some o 'dat'...;)

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2008, 10:29 pm

You are GREEN. Greens are terse and prefer to keep to themselves instead of going out to cause trouble. They're pretty secretive and don't open up to a lot of people, and usually keep thoughts in their heads unlike stating them out loud. Greens are excellent at keeping secrets, though not big on talking or performing. Their strength lies inward, as shy thinkers who would rather contemplate before rushing out. Greens look before they leap unless something extreme makes them do otherwise. The other side of Greens is their high intelligence and quest for knowledge - they love to learn and find out new things whenever they can. This makes Greens very versatile when they are coaxed out of their shells, which is a tough task. Yet while Greens may be smart, they are also good at balancing their activities and often end up with success in their lives. Sometimes they can be lazy and would rather sit around than get out in the world and do something, though not slackers by definition because they have active minds. Greens might also be sarcastic or unkind, even selfish, but these times are rare as they do not like expressing their feelings towards others without a good cause. Greens have trouble understanding others and often feel a bit left out, though more often than not they don't care. They don't get in anyone's way, and that's fine by them.

Wistaria
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jan 2008, 12:10 am

I got green as well, it describes me to the letter. Disturbingly accurate, even.

opal
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2008, 1:09 am

gold, but I think I am quite green too.

What Are Your True Colors?

You are definitely a GOLD. Golds are no-nonsense, always busy and always doing what needs to be done. They place hard work above whimsy, and have very few silly moments at all. Though not necessarily quiet, they are upright and polite, always keeping a businesslike attitude no matter what setting they're in. Golds are very responsible and can be confided in for favors, though not much for advice because they generally spend more time with papers than people. They are extremely good at organization and keeping track of things, and may be perfectionists in that respect. They have high standards for themselves and others, always sane and serious in a crisis. Golds are motivated and never have nothing to do, and always do what they are told. They are also very tied to honor, never stepping out of the expectations people set for them. Golds are honest and traditional, finding most things easy but never running out of things to do. Often they may be fussy and specific when others aren't, and might be seen as picky neat freaks. They may find themselves with no time for hobbies, but at least they would rather pursue professional tasks than their own interests. Golds never get into any scuffles, for they are always too wrapped up in something else to get involved much with people unless their work calls for it. A true Gold person is very rare because of how willing they are to work until they drop, and while most people have a limit, Golds do not. Whether this is good or bad, they don't mind.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2008, 1:19 am

Green.

SirLogiC
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jan 2008, 1:31 am

The "What is your favourite season?" question isnt a good Q for that test. In Australia autumn (aka fall) is a time of comfortable weather and there is few deciduous trees dropping their leaves. Winter is never snowy, at best it can be rainy but cold and drizzly weather never hangs around for long. Summer is god awfully hot but is also popular for cricket and going to the beach as well as barbies (barbeques :P). Oh and the cyclone season! Spring is about the only season with what Id imagine has a similar meaning to the US.

But anyway

got Green