Page 7093 of 7511 [ 120164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7090, 7091, 7092, 7093, 7094, 7095, 7096 ... 7511  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 11:21 am

I am reading my newspaper.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 11:27 am

I do enjoy cooking.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 4:22 pm

When I move into my apartment in the Summer of next year,
I will make sure I will enroll in cooking classes & try to get over my fear of sharp objects.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 4:36 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I will make sure I will enroll in cooking classes & try to get over my fear of sharp objects.

Do you get anxiety using knives to cook, too? I used to use really dull knives to cut everything because I was scared of them. lol

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 6:39 pm

I hate trousers with shallow pockets. Especially if they're loose, my phone falls out whenever I sit, crouch or lean.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 9:33 am

I am going out for supplies

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 9:36 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Do you get anxiety using knives to cook, too? I used to use really dull knives to cut everything because I was scared of them. lol

Whenever I hold a sharp knife, I am afraid I may go on a bloody rampage & kill people.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 12:55 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Whenever I hold a sharp knife, I am afraid I may go on a bloody rampage & kill people.

Oh, I get that. I have OCD so I often worry that I'm going to hurt someone with sharp/blunt things, even if I don't even want to do that and wouldn't. It's odd.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 8:39 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Oh, I get that. I have OCD so I often worry that I'm going to hurt someone with sharp/blunt things, even if I don't even want to do that and wouldn't. It's odd.

I have a lot of ocd intrusive thoughts. They scare me a lot. I can always tell when I am in a stressful state because my constant checking on things and intrusive thoughts.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 1:09 pm

Hoping I don't screw up the deep cleaning process of my laptop from an internal standpoint; despite, the fact I'm a certified PC repair & support technician. I don't have any other computers so, want to make sure, I take my time and do everything in a proper context

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 1:16 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

I have a lot of ocd intrusive thoughts. They scare me a lot. I can always tell when I am in a stressful state because my constant checking on things and intrusive thoughts.

Mine gets worse when I'm stressed out, too. It sucks because it just contributes to the stress and then kind of feeds into itself, or at least in my experience it does.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 1:19 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Mine gets worse when I'm stressed out, too. It sucks because it just contributes to the stress and then kind of feeds into itself, or at least in my experience it does.

Just as strange is my mom telling me that if a man has mental health issues, he will never
find true happiness especially love and independence.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 6:47 pm

Would Pizza Crust Sing About All-Vegan Ingredients?

So, I've got my song title, now I just need to write the song. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 8:25 am

Pizza!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 8:26 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

It does for me too.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 2:06 pm

My (large) dog does not understand the difference between dog toys and cat toys, any time we play with the cat, he wants to chase the toy too :lol:

My cat does not try to play with dog toys, though, because the ones we have are bigger than he would think is fun.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"